Ravens sign OBJ 1 yr 18M

Ty21

Oof. $18M for a guy that can’t stay healthy, hasn’t been productive, and is on the older side for a WR. 

Robbery

EDIT: Missed the “up to” part. Interesting to see what the incentives are like, potentially a good enough deal.

Edited by Soko
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Odell was balling with the Rams I feel like it is overlooked. Could be good for both sides, if Lamar plays this year.

Was he, though?

27-305-5 through the regular season (8 games) and 21-288-2 in the postseason (4 games, or 3+ because of the SB ACL tear). 

I mean, that’s solid, but hardly $18M “balling”, especially considering the well-oiled-machine that was the McVay offense. That was also 2 years ago and before tearing his ACL (the same one, for the second time). 

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

After trading for DJ Moore, I’ve come to accept there’s no chance of Zay going to Chicago, but please god don’t waste him in Baltimore 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Soko said:

Was he, though?

27-305-5 through the regular season (8 games) and 21-288-2 in the postseason (4 games, or 3+ because of the SB ACL tear). 

I mean, that’s solid, but hardly $18M “balling”, especially considering the well-oiled-machine that was the McVay offense. That was also 2 years ago and before tearing his ACL (the same one, for the second time). 

I mean he showed up halfway through the year lol, was he supposed to gel with Stafford and learn the offense in 6 days?

He finally started clicking with Stafford in the postseason and nearly eclipsed his regular season yardage in 3+ games. Ballin

Edited by Chiefer
  • Like 3