How fast was Bo Jackson

Towerbridge

11 minutes ago, nagahide13 said:

4.12 electronically timed but before it was standardized. I'd venture to say it's not a 4.3. He was 225, but let's not forget that his career ended because he pulled his own leg out of its socket. He was strong enough to carry that weight. He was probably the most freakish athlete any of us have ever seen. He's my generations Jim Thorpe.

Yeah and he didn’t even lift weights.

15 hours ago, sammymvpknight said:

Lol. Bo had already ran laterally 10 yards, stumbled, and hurdled a guy before BARELY being run down…by an Olympic level runner 

Yes. Also carrying a football will slightly decrease your speed compared to someone without the ball. 

My best friends uncle was a scout 8n the league for 39 years. You can take his story how ever you want. He started with the giants in 80 and was there thd day Bo ran a 40 and kept running out the doors to go to baseball practice.  He swears his hand time was 4.12. He also said in his almost 4 decades it's the only person he timed sub 4.2.

I'm just relaying his story.

• Like 1