Cardinals unveiling new Uniforms/Branding (on April 20th)

Kiltman

Maybe the number isn’t all that low on the jerseys. We’ll have to wait to see a football player sized person wear it. 

As much as I don’t love these, every time I see a new innovative and different jersey, I wish the bears would do something obnoxious for once. The Bears are kinda like the cities of Salem and Tombstone: so stuck on the their past and history they’ll never innovate or change anything 

Just now, Ty21 said:

Maybe the number isn’t all that low on the jerseys. We’ll have to wait to see a football player sized person wear it. 

As much as I don’t love these, every time I see a new innovative and different jersey, I wish the bears would do something obnoxious for once. The Bears are kinda like the cities of Salem and Tombstone: so stuck on the their past and history they’ll never innovate or change anything 

they had 2 other players with Kyler in them at the reveal video

it was low on all of them, right on their guts.

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

they had 2 other players with Kyler in them at the reveal video

it was low on all of them, right on their guts.

It was only meant to be a kyler is short joke 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

I like historical teams to stick to their roots. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

I love the Bears' uniforms, but wish they'd ditch the skinny and curvy number font.

What would fit them so well is the Buc's alarm clock font.

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

ok nevermind i changed my mind, i kidna hate the "Arizona" on the front lmao. looked fine at first, but the numbers being on the gut just looks bad

The big white numbers on some of the fatter players are going to look like melted ice cream running down their bellies lol

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Soko said:

The big white numbers on some of the fatter players are going to look like melted ice cream running down their bellies lol

Also, on this note

Kyler’s looking a bit chubby. Probably not totally unforeseeable given he probably isn’t doing much cardio these past few months but not exactly a good look either