49ers fielding trade calls for QB Trey Lance

RaidersAreOne

10 minutes ago, Trojan said:

So you don't value being a QB or having an additional cheap contract year at all? If you were GM you might as well not make that call, imo.

The injury difference of Okudah and Trey Lance is also massive. Trey broke and dislocated an ankle. Jeff Okudah had a grade 3 Achilles tear.

Not really, no. Like I've stated, I offer or walk. Trey Lance isn't worth a whole lot right now. I'm sure SF wants to get back the most value back for him, but why would other teams give up much more? 

8 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

Shouldn't this be a huge red flag for teams considering Richardson in the first round?  People keep comparing him to Josh Allen, but he's much more Trey Lance than Josh Allen. 

Yes, that is the risk with Richardson.

29 minutes ago, Louis Friend said:

Not really, no. Like I've stated, I offer or walk. Trey Lance isn't worth a whole lot right now. I'm sure SF wants to get back the most value back for him, but why would other teams give up much more? 

Because he's young, he's talented, and he's a QB. QB is the most valuable position in football. That makes the rules different. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

Because he's young, he's talented, and he's a QB. QB is the most valuable position in football. That makes the rules different. 

Sure. But as the Lions, I'm not desperate to take a 3rd yr injured QB. I offer the 5th. If the Niners don't like it, oh well, no deal. 

1 minute ago, Louis Friend said:

TBH, I don't think they trade him. 

I agree. Mainly don't think anyone will give up what it would take even though the niners want to move him. I feel like the niners do want to move him though. I think that this mainly them reporting this. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

DAMMIT I SUGGESTED THE SAME THING IN HERE! IT’S MY IDEA! 

@Malfatron since swag is no longer here for you to steal credit from in Mafia, do you want me to give you credit for other peoples ideas in other threads? 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:
57 minutes ago, Forge said:

@Malfatron since swag is no longer here for you to steal credit from in Mafia, do you want me to give you credit for other peoples ideas in other threads? 

I have a great idea! mafia is on a break so i should be attributed other peoples ideas in other threads

This is how people die, you know…

• Like 5