Oakland A's moving to Vegas

RaidersAreOne

5 hours ago, Mesa_Titan said:

I don't know the inner working of this thing, but if even half of what @BayRaider is saying is true then it's definitely more on the city government than the owners. Not that the owners are blameless, but still.

It’s the city. They will always agree to a deal and then back out months later. Have already done it to Kaval many times and did it to the Raiders loadddddssss of times 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, BayRaider said:

It’s the city. They will always agree to a deal and then back out months later. Have already done it to Kaval many times and did it to the Raiders loadddddssss of times 

As an out of market A's fan, I am glad they are moving.  Getting to Vegas will increase revenue and then the A's will be able to keep the Matt Olson's of the world.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, downundermike said:

As an out of market A's fan, I am glad they are moving.  Getting to Vegas will increase revenue and then the A's will be able to keep the Matt Olson's of the world.

Glad my teams are out of that ****hole as well. Gonna miss the hour drive (live farther now) and $5 tickets… and $100 tickets for front row, and $150 tickets for FIELD 1st row seats. Man… nothing can ever beat A’s pricing. Any other Baseball field, field front row would be like 600 easy. The stadium was so bad they charged pennies. 

2 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Glad my teams are out of that ****hole as well. Gonna miss the hour drive (live farther now) and $5 tickets… and $100 tickets for front row, and $150 tickets for FIELD 1st row seats. Man… nothing can ever beat A’s pricing. Any other Baseball field, field front row would be like 600 easy. The stadium was so bad they charged pennies. 

I am moving to the Phoenix area soon, so a 4 hour drive to watch my A's play.

2 minutes ago, downundermike said:

I am moving to the Phoenix area soon, so a 4 hour drive to watch my A's play.

10 hour drive for me lol. But Vegas is a 1 hr 45 min flight. I’m not a party person and never had a reason to go to Vegas much, but I will now have to take an annual trip. One Raider game and two A’s games on a 3 day stay. 

• Like 2

On 4/27/2023 at 1:53 PM, BayRaider said:

Man… nothing can ever beat A’s pricing. Any other Baseball field, field front row would be like 600 easy. The stadium was so bad they charged pennies. 

Going to the Angels-Brewers game tomorrow and paying $60 to sit first row, 1B side. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...