Love is in the air! Poll!!

brownie man

What type of career will Jordan Love Have?  

160 members have voted

1. 1. Pick his career outcome

• Hall of Fame Player
    • All Pro/ Consistent Pro Bowler
    • Competitive Starter
    • Journeyman Starter
    • Backup
    • Bust

38 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

You expect me to tell you that based on a twitter video? Why don't link me the all-22 film and I'm sure we can see the full picture. 

I don't expect informed opinions on here from most everyone, but it'd be cool if you expected it from yourself.

Happy to share the breakdown when it comes out and I'd be pleasantly surprised if you (or really anyone here) actually watches it with am unbiased eye.

8 minutes ago, Calamity_Cometh said:

Football is supposed to be fun. Why do we gotta all insult each other so much over it lol

ET is weirdly obsessed with me and passive aggressively follows me around. I'm both flattered and creeped out by it lol

But it definitely gets annoying when people only operate in the "good or bad" false dichotomy and can't recognize the nuance. There are things Love is doing badly right now and things he is doing well. And it's all masked by the overall mistake-prone offense right now. It's legitimately impossible to evaluate.

It's not just Jordan Love, either. This happens with every young team/player/unit. Everyone just box score/highlight reel scouts and these are the type of people who do not generally take any level of pride in their takes.

31 minutes ago, Calamity_Cometh said:

Football is supposed to be fun. Why do we gotta all insult each other so much over it lol

like all I said was that Love isn’t playing well, he objectively stinks by most metrics, but still left open the door that he could get better. Just that rn he’s playing very bad.

got called a mouth breather for it, I think it’s a defense mechanism when you feel like a group is attacking you then you lash out. Very tribal and primal. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, ET80 said:

I've been saying useful things the entire time. You're just unable to digest it because you don't understand what you're watching (you never really did, but that's another story for another time). 

You're in a place that we call "denial". It's stage one of the grief process. You'll eventually get to accept the notion that Jordan Love is a bad QB. (I'll let you know ahead of time - there's no amount of bargaining you can do to change Love into a good QB, so we should progress through that stage fairly quickly... I hope).

We've got Mock Drafts for 2025 already bargaining never ends.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Agree to disagree.

it’s like getting a tattoo, it’s pain but at the end of it you get a beautiful, stunning piece of art. Most of time it’s probably a crap result , but hey at least you like it and others might too. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MWil23 said:

This is exactly why you don’t wait four years to evaluate a quarterback. He’s young in reps and experience but not contract or age. 

You do know why he didn't play right away, right?  But the 2 seasons before Love was drafted Rodgers wasn't playing all that great.  It wasn't until after that draft did AR win back to back MVPs.  With the benefit of 20/20 hindsight I suppose it was a mistake to draft Love in 2020 but I can kinda understand Packers' management's thinking at the time.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

ET is weirdly obsessed with me and passive aggressively follows me around.

Poor football takes get me active.

Takes like... trying to convince people that Devin Funchess was a #1 WR.

• Like 6