Day 1 Draft Thread (No Spoilers)

Ragnarok

Just now, RTTRUTH said:

Okay, so that's the big divide. Nothing exciting about Van Ness for me. Nor am I a big believer in Rashan Gary being a top 10 Edge. 

Rashan Gary was something like top 10 in pressures among EDGE before he tore his ACL.  And that after transitioning from being a DL in college.  I mean, I can understand why you wouldn't be that high on Rashan Gary but guys with his athletic traits that produce are rare.

Just now, CWood21 said:

Rashan Gary was something like top 10 in pressures among EDGE before he tore his ACL.  And that after transitioning from being a DL in college.  I mean, I can understand why you wouldn't be that high on Rashan Gary but guys with his athletic traits that produce are rare.

Overrated because he got hurt.

• Like 1

Just now, CWood21 said:

He looked like 99% of the rookie LBs who play significant snaps in the NFL.  Unless you're getting a Patrick Willis or Devin White level of prospect, they're going to be had more often then they should.  The biggest question is doe the game slow down for him and can he keep his emotions in check.

He looked like he barely belonged in the league. Packers fans are truly unmatched on this forum when it comes to pure homerism. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I really liked Quinten Johnston, probably was my favorite WR in this draft.

Chargers always draft my WR crushes... thankfully this one wasn't just before a Doilphins pick

Honestly one of my tougher evals this year. Still don't know how I feel about him. Certainly got a decent QB at least. One notch in the belt for his professional chances.

1 minute ago, StatKing said:

He looked like he barely belonged in the league. Packers fans are truly unmatched on this forum when it comes to pure homerism. 

Packers fans, hold my beer.

Edited by jrry32

13 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

I mean if anything the Lions might be better this coming year because of this, but these picks are now how you build a consistent contender. Off the ball LB and an RB with two top 20 picks is.... ugly.

Ideally, of course not.  But why is it limited to just next year?