2023 NFL Draft Day 3 Discussion

Packerraymond

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Hard time seeing GB take Robinson after Jones takes a payout to help cap issues.

Agreed. Just in a vacuum it's not very good value regardless of the person. And Aaron Jones is an incredible person. Bijan just doesn't make any sense for us. Plus, it's looking more and more like it wouldn't even be an option.

1 hour ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Am I eating those marijuana pills again, or don't they need defense and OL still? 

Addison is not a guy that I fear.  If he beats us, well then remind me that I was wrong.  

Prolly both lol.  The dispensaries out here are like Willy Wonka lol.

Hey it's all a crapshoot.  We've all seen players we were convinced would be good and yet they bust and vice versa.

4 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

Curious what everybody's preferred viewing of the draft? ESPN? NFL Network? Others? 

I love me some Mel Kiper Jr., so I'll be watching ESPN most of the time. Curious if there are other options people are tuning into?

i don't have any tv contracts, so i'll follow something online. Open to recs, but found this so far:

https://www.pff.com/draft/tracker

1 hour ago, incognito_man said:

I'm neither concerned about Minnesota or Addison. This wouldn't even register a thought for me.

Detroit is the real competition and they have two top 18 picks this year. I'm paying attention to them, for sure.

Neither team scare me.  I just don't want to see a player I like go to a team that  I hate lol. 

15 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Hard time seeing GB take Robinson after Jones takes a payout to help cap issues.

I don't know what kind of draft capital the Cowboys have but I'd bet Jerry Jones is head over heels for Bijan.

15 minutes ago, squire12 said:

14 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Agreed. Just in a vacuum it's not very good value regardless of the person. And Aaron Jones is an incredible person. Bijan just doesn't make any sense for us. Plus, it's looking more and more like it wouldn't even be an option.

I was having a discussion with someone recently and they posited that Bijan could be like a super deluxe Deebo Samuel in MLF's offense.  I thought that was a pretty interesting way of looking at him.

1 minute ago, thrILL! said:

I don't know what kind of draft capital the Cowboys have but I'd bet Jerry Jones is head over heels for Bijan.

Rumor last night was that the Falcons owner Arthur Blank told his personnel people he wanted Robinson. We will see if there is any meat on that bone soon enough.  

4 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

be nervous about detroit, especially if they make a move for a QB tonight

Yeah they gotta be the division favorites.  They finally got their **** together and have put themselves in a great position.  Hey... good for them after decades of ineptitude.  They hadn't been a threat to anyone since Barry Sanders was breaking ankles.

• Like 1