2023 NFL Draft Day 3 Discussion

Packerraymond

1 minute ago, thrILL! said:

Yeah they gotta be the division favorites.  They finally got their **** together and have put themselves in a great position.  Hey... good for them after decades of ineptitude.  They hadn't been a threat to anyone since Barry Sanders was breaking ankles.

Should last for one week until Love lights up the Bears in Week 1 for 385 and 4 tuds. Watson and JSN both go over 100 and a TD. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, thrILL! said:

Yeah they gotta be the division favorites.  They finally got their **** together and have put themselves in a great position.  Hey... good for them after decades of ineptitude.  They hadn't been a threat to anyone since Barry Sanders was breaking ankles.

I'd still put Minnesota as the favorites in the division, but Detroit is right on their heels.

Just now, OneTwoSixFive said:

What is the best site to see the picks taken and the board showing who is left ? Is it still the CBS site, that used to be a good one to follow ?

Look a few posts up. Might be on prior page. Norm and Incog posted places. 

7 minutes ago, thrILL! said:

Yeah they gotta be the division favorites.  They finally got their **** together and have put themselves in a great position.  

Their defense was bottom five in points allowed and dead last in yards allowed. I can't make them favorites. 

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

If GB didn't have Jones/ Jones didn't take a payout, I could get on board Bijan in round 1

He could be like the inverse version of Deebo Samuel in MLF's offense.  

If JSN is gone before 13 but Bijan is still on the board, are you tempted to run up to the podium?  We want to add weapons on offense.  Versatile weapons.  Could you sell it to Jones that Bijan would play in a Deebo-esque role?  F it trade Dillon if need be.  Jones/Bijan as our 1-2 punch.  Imagine the playaction pass possibilities...

I don't see him making it to 13 fwiw.  Fun to think about tho.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, thrILL! said:

If JSN is gone before 13 but Bijan is still on the board, are you tempted to run up to the podium?  We want to add weapons on offense.  Versatile weapons.  Could you sell it to Jones that Bijan would play in a Deebo-esque role?  F it trade Dillon if need be.  Jones/Bijan as our 1-2 punch.  Imagine the playaction pass possibilities...

Dude is a HOFer. Just do it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, thrILL! said:

It's possible,  but...

1.  does MLF have a role in the offense like Deebo is in SF?

2.  Would feel like a big slap to Jones after he takes a payout, you cap his ability to reach possible performance bonuses.  Not the best message being sent