2023 NFL Draft Day 3 Discussion

Packerraymond

20 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Tillman is interesting. He was a top WR prospect in '21, but then got injured and Hyatt took over. I suspect he'll be good value. There's still some really nice EDGE, WR, CB and TE players left for our next two picks. I think we hit those positions. S and IDL not ugly right now, either.

OL, RB are ugly. QB has value but not for us. I don't care about off-ball LB so not sure how that position looks outside of other people's opinions.

If ocyrus torrence falls you have to give him a hard look

52 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

i didn't pay much attention to josh downs. He's like a combo of JSN and Zay Flower light

Has an 8.50 RAS if you include his elite pro day agility numbers (4.00 SS, 6.87 3C)

Downs is a stud. Much like Flowers, I never pegged him for the Packers so I never talked about him much. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Green19 said:

It also depends on rankings… like off is really down on Hyatt. So in all their simulations you can like get him at the end of the 2nd/ beginning of the 3rd.

So this might be true… but it might not be. He is for sure one of the few that GB would take early, don’t know about the rest of the league.

You don't know that.

3 minutes ago, R T said:

You don't know that.

Correct… your point?

Im saying he would based on fit compared to the rest of the WR, rumors around him and GB, as well as how he is generally view by others.

Green Bay if they want him… likely would take him early. Because again so few are perfect threshold fits. His one blemish is weight.

I would love the speed on GB… but honestly I think Rice is more likely.

But fast guys… at WR, that had what 300 yds against Bama… don’t normally fall too far.

39 minutes ago, skibrett15 said:

I think the other Tennessee WR Tillman might be a fit for a physical, blocking oriented receiver.  he also has a little contested catch and long stride deep game to him.

He might be a good consolation prize WR in the 3rd, or a surprise 2nd rounder over downs.

People are still sleeping on Mingo. He's the best WR left on the board and you couldn't design a better fit in a lab for a Green Bay WR. I don't care if it's 42 or 45 but he should be one of them. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Laces Out said:

the Birds gonna walk the NFC for a long while. yeesh.

You guys are going to hate me but one of those 2's could very well end up OG/C or IDL.  TE the other.  WR will just have to wait until gulp the 3rd-4th round.  D lined needs some depth  Lost Reed and Lowry.  Packers could also go S in RD 2.  So I'm going into it with an open mind.  Gute will go BPA at a position of need.  We got no FA cash some of these guys are will have to start right away.  So TE, S, IDL, WR 4 groups that still need to be shored up.  Guess we'll have to wait and see who falls in our lap in the 2nd.  Would love to get Mayer even if we had to sacrifice a bit to get him.  Another dude that screams Packers. 

• Like 2