2023 WC Semifinals: (1) Denver Nuggets vs (4) Phoenix Suns

11sanchez11

57 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

CP should stay hurt. It’s no coincidence that the pace of play has picked up and the fact that the ball is in Bookers hands more has lead to more success 

Cam Payne is still terrible he’s just fast.  I doubt the Nuggets fail to adjust the third time around. 

2 hours ago, Mox said:

Imagine if Jokic had high end talent or depth next to him. 

The starting 5 is pretty strong tbh, although Porter hasn't been the same since his rookie year. Their entire bench being Jeff Green and Bruce Brown is a huge problem tho lol.

Edited by redsoxsuck05

8 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

He didn't do anything. He just held the ball a little firmly. Jokic hit it out of his hands then pushed him. 

I had no idea your posts was so annoying until this series. Good for you,  pal.

"Didnt do anything" - he is a fan. Let go of the ball when a player wants it. He literally tosses the ball away to prevent a PLAYER having the ball. And also, don't put your hands on the player either.

Jokic cannot respond that way and he may have just cost the Nuggets home court advantage by getting a suspension. The rule clearly says you cannot put your hand on a fan.

Nuggets lost the game with Shamet hitting his open looks, and MPJ / KCP / others missing theirs.

Booker was so good in every facet, in particular his decision making. So impressive. 

Edited by lomaxgrUK

3 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

Jokic is definitely going to get suspended. Oy.

No he’s not 

A) Lebron isn’t on the other team

Yeah guess that’s it. He won’t be suspended 

Edited by BigC421/

I’m back to not seeing how the nuggets can win this series, KD and Booker are just too ridiculous. I guess pray they cool off? D has been very good on KD, he’s just KD so it is what it is. Think we can, and need to do more against Booker. Gotta be switching up the looks we throw his way constantly. What an unreal postseason he is having, picking us apart on all levels.

Pivotal game 5 as Nuggets only hope is banking on the home court advantage. Really would be a tragedy if they suspend Jokic and hand the series to Phoenix but the smoke this morning has me concerned… 

35 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

I’m back to not seeing how the nuggets can win this series, KD and Booker are just too ridiculous. I guess pray they cool off? D has been very good on KD, he’s just KD so it is what it is. Think we can, and need to do more against Booker. Gotta be switching up the looks we throw his way constantly. What an unreal postseason he is having, picking us apart on all levels.

Pivotal game 5 as Nuggets only hope is banking on the home court advantage. Really would be a tragedy if they suspend Jokic and hand the series to Phoenix but the smoke this morning has me concerned… 

What smoke ? Literally everything I can find says suspension highly unlikely.  

10 hours ago, redsoxsuck05 said:

The starting 5 is pretty strong tbh, although Porter hasn't been the same since his rookie year. Their entire bench being Jeff Green and Bruce Brown is a huge problem tho lol.

It's only strong because he's on the team. Swap Jokic with KAT, and that team wins 35 games.

1 hour ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Booker is just on a ridiculous shooting run right now and there isn't much you can do with him. Even if you send two on him, he's being super patient and picking apart the defense and finding the open man. Maybe what the Nuggets can do is put Gordon on Booker and KCP on Durant. And then send a double on him when he gets in the mid post. 

The Nuggets can definitely win the series and probably will still. They are going back home where they have been great all season and it's not as easy to play 43+ minutes in that high altitude. MPJ and Gordon need to be better though and the Nuggets need someone from the bench giving them good production. 

Hell of a series thus far. 

2 hours ago, BigC421/ said:

No he’s not 

A) Lebron isn’t on the other team

Yeah guess that’s it. He won’t be suspended 

No one thought Draymond would be suspended. It does help that the Sun's owner came out and said he doesn't want Jokic fined or suspended.

*Shrug* Who knows?

Edited by seminoles1