2023 NFL DRAFT: Hindsight Saga

JetsandI

1 hour ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

NGL, the main reason I don't want JSN is he has a clunky name.  Doesn't sound like a football star.  Jaxson Smith-Ngjiba however the heck you spell it.

Every year Davey and I used to go over faces and names to see if guys would pan out.

whatever happened to him and his brother? miss both of them posting. 

Okay forget Hercule crap.

Does anyone think Texans will pass on qb for first 2 picks and then trade back in ahead of Vikings to take Hooker?  I feel that.

Stroud?   Nah. I don't see him as an upgrade over Davis Mills.  Without star WR, Stroud fell apart immediately. I don't see him carrying the team as a franchise guy.

Richardson?    After witnessing the struggle of Trey Lance Texans' new regime should pump brake on taking Richardson.  I don't think he will be ready to roll in Year 2.  Too high for that.

Levis?  Possibly but he lacks of charisma in passing situation.  It requires some seasonings to pick it up. My guts say Texans will shy away him as top 15.

Hooker?  Will be 25 years old guy who is able to adapt to new offense.  He can be ready this year if Mills doesn't cut out.

Texans should add two highest talented prospects to their roster before gambling on qb.  Texans have many picks to spare.

13 minutes ago, Jag68Sid87 said:

I'm calling a trade down with Dallas...Cowboys select Bijan Robinson 15th overall, we get a third rounder this year, a second next year and the 26th overall pick. 

We will select DT Calijah Kancey 26th overall.

Like the trade. Hope Dallas is desperate.