Official 2023 NFL Draft Thread (No Spoilers)

Texansfan713

So, I guess that dude who knew Will Levis and said he was going 1.1 missed that by a smidge... Ditto with the dude who said AR15 said DeMeco called him "his dude".

Moral of the story... Reddit is as reliable as a 1983 Yugo making a drive from Houston to Seattle.

• Like 2

Sooo i guess McClain is not so connected (recap:  he predicted Tyree Wilson and Hendon Hooker at 2 and 12, respectively.)

Hell of a haul by the Texans.  Bold AF to move up to 3 and i love it.  I find it entertaining/satisfying to see a team in the cellar, for one reason or another (or 26 in some cases….*ducks*), build themselves back up little by little.  Texans should be a fun team to watch over the next few years. They got basically the two quintessential building blocks needed in a rebuild - QB and pass rusher.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Texansfan713 said:

I definitely think we trade up to get into round 2.  Still have 10 picks left.  Hopefully we go C and WR tomorrow.

I think staying put and grabbing Luke Wypler with 3.65 is a good enough decision - get some comfort and familiarity for Stroud under C. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I think staying put and grabbing Luke Wypler with 3.65 is a good enough decision - get some comfort and familiarity for Stroud under C. 

Yea, I wouldn’t mind moving up a few pics to make sure we can secure whoever we’re targeting at center 

- and hopefully a receiver like Rashee Rice falls to the 3rd round 

Edited by ObotimusPrime
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, ET80 said:

So, I guess that dude who knew Will Levis and said he was going 1.1 missed that by a smidge... Ditto with the dude who said AR15 said DeMeco called him "his dude".

Moral of the story... Reddit is as reliable as a 1983 Yugo making a drive from Houston to Seattle.

The giving him the slimmed down playbook was too much... lol

Somebody trying to influence Vegas odds?  I think that is what I feel like every time I see a reddit post about the NFL... 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ET80 said:

Nice illustration 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ObotimusPrime said:

and hopefully a receiver like Rashee Rice falls to the 3rd round

I'm on the Marvin Mims trade. Might be wishful thinking, but if Cedric Tillman is there in the 3rd, you jump on him ASAP. Kayshon Boutte is also a low risk/high upside play here.