2023 NFL Draft: Day 2 Discussion

gopherwrestler

14 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

No one’s denying that they got good players, but if I didn’t say the round they were picked in and showed you a list of the players that they passed on, people wouldn’t love their draft as much. 

People are treating them like they didn't get good players. That's my point value is nice but getting good to great players is the end goal. The Draft is a crap shoot with the player's value being affected by draft pundit's assessments and mock drafts. Brain Branch as an example is described as good value in the 2nd partly because he was talked up as a 1st round prospect for 2 months. When at least half the NFL teams pass on him. Some of those players who the Lions will be knocked for better value than Jack Campbell will become a bust. 

20 minutes ago, PrplChilPill said:

Any player you really want isn't making it to Minnesota.

I was just getting caught up on where we were in the draft...and yep, guys I liked before the draft are all gone...Mingo, Jayden Reed (Not that they would have gone WR again) and Gervon Dexter.

Edited by swede700
  • Like 1