113 to LV for 141+144+231

141 - DeMarvion Overshown LB Texas

144 - Trey Dean S Florida

231 - Tyson Bagnet QB Shepard

241 - Jose Ramirez EDGE Eastern Michigan

251 - Keondre Coburn NT Texas

BOOM!!

:Drops microphone:

Brooks could end up being similar to Leal, a player without a position (remembering Colon )

Maybe Meyer was there for Jones, but was this after the reports and him not having the visit here.

.500 when it comes to the positional coaches and how the players ended up with Muth and Pickens being legit , the other 2 not so much. 

What other teams or prospects did Meyer visit? 

@warfelg - Yeah, I get the sense, that if we don't trade out, it's be Branch or JPJ...or...if they trade down just a few spots, one might still be in play.

I'll be honest; I get the sense that DJ Turner will not last until 49th overall, so if we trade back, to say, NO, Ten, ATL...they are comfortable with grabbing DJ Turner.

I also think Brooks might need to be taken before the 3rd Rd, if we want him.  I know, I know...that seems like a bit of a reach, but I wouldn;t be surprised, but yeah, Zavala or Wypler might get down to 80th...

All for them trading out, but the logic can’t just be because they wanna fill the gap between 80 and 241. 

@AFFis spot on about a Dotson trade. Clear odd man out at a deep position group. I’m not high on Green, but he carries more value than KD on the roster right now. 

• Like 1

Just now, Dcash4 said:

All for them trading out, but the logic can’t just be because they wanna fill the gap between 80 and 241. 

@AFFis spot on about a Dotson trade. Clear odd man out at a deep position group. I’m not high on Green, but he carries more value than KD on the roster right now. 

You also clear roughly $2.5-$3 mill in salary cap space.

• Like 1