2.50 - Jayden Reed [WR; Michigan State]

CWood21

1 hour ago, incognito_man said:

I still don't know how I missed Reed in the predraft stuff. Was never on my radar but the guy blows me away after I saw him. Just have this feeling he's going to be a hit.

He’s flying under the radar perfectly. I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s the WR we’re talking about at the end of the season. Just something about him.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, ccecilnosebleed said:

He’s flying under the radar perfectly. I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s the WR we’re talking about at the end of the season. Just something about him.

He's got some Tyreek Hill in him. Attack mentality at size. High end athlete. I know Hill edges him there but don't sleep on Reed's stheltcism. He's more Tyreek Hill than Randall Cobb.

Edited by incognito_man
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...
4 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Reed should also have you apologizing to me

Apologize is strong, I liked the pick. You were correct that he's more than a slot. I'm still not ready to call him the best player in the 2023 class. I'm still not ready to call him the best pass catcher in this class, the way #13 moves as a rookie, I think he could be special, and if god forbid Musgrave ever stops having the balance of a drunk ostrich I think he could be special.

Think Reed can be our Emmanuel Sanders, I'm much more excited for him now than I was in April. You were way closer to his ceiling than I was.  

• Like 1

Good player .. I wasn't super familiar with him when we drafted him, but you could tell he had some juice on tape.  He's picked things up well, and looks like he's starting to ascend.  Packers need to lean on him and Wicks a little more.  Hopefully they can find a handful of things that Watson can do to contribute, but they need to quit forcing it with him. 

• Like 1