2.50 - Jayden Reed [WR; Michigan State]

CWood21

1 hour ago, CWood21 said:

Every team has a Toure on their roster.  The problem is when you've got high picks and proven players ahead of him, you'll never get that opportunity.  It's not a coincidence that Malik Heath has more total snaps than Samori Toure.  Heath offers ST value.  Toure doesn't.  You get your opportunity on offense by playing ST.

I don't think Toure is that common of a surname

• Like 4

20 hours ago, CWood21 said:

Every team has a Toure on their roster.  The problem is when you've got high picks and proven players ahead of him, you'll never get that opportunity.  It's not a coincidence that Malik Heath has more total snaps than Samori Toure.  Heath offers ST value.  Toure doesn't.  You get your opportunity on offense by playing ST.

I was thinking we should cut Toure and give Melton a chance. The problem is they are probably the same guy as a player goes. 

34 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

I'm still confused by the suggestion that a 4.45 40 means Reed isn't fast.

For NFL WRs, that is probably average.  But the Packers also had Reed timed faster at a workout.  Incidentally, 4.45 is what Greg Jennings ran, and I don't remember speed ever being an issue for him.  

33 minutes ago, NFLGURU said:

Legit question.  Is Jayden Reed the best WR from this past draft class?

Flowers looks very good. Rare case of acc speed translating well to NFL. 

Not an obvious call who will have a better career, or if that would still be true if you swap positions. Might be the rare case of both guys being in the right spot