Day 3 Draft Thread (No Spoilers)

Ragnarok

5 minutes ago, 43M said:

Ha....I think Hackenberg was a worse pick.   He went 2nd round and wasnt a significantly better passer than Clifford.   

At least he had an arm. I died laughing when we used a top 30 visit on him, I never thought we'd actually draft him, and then damn 5th.

I'm going to go to every PS game just to boo him when he comes in.

• Like 1

Just now, Norm said:

At least he had an arm. I died laughing when we used a top 30 visit on him, I never thought we'd actually draft him, and then damn 5th.

I'm going to go to every PS game just to boo him when he comes in.

I remember talking to a few friends who said they wouldnt mind us signing him as a UDFA, and I said even THAT was a waste.

So I can imagine how you might feel taking him THAT early.

Of the QBs that were listed on NFL.com, he was graded at the bottom.    😂

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 43M said:

I remember talking to a few friends who said they wouldnt mind us signing him as a UDFA, and I said even THAT was a waste.

So I can imagine how you might feel taking him THAT early.

Of the QBs that were listed on NFL.com, he was graded at the bottom.    😂

I'm pretty sure I said if he's on our roster (as a UDFA) when the season starts I would become a Vikings fan, so I have that to look forward to. I thought it was a joke even as a UDFA, I still do not understand how he got drafted.

It's funny, bc I have stuck up for him in college discussions before when people just totally crap on him, but he is not a pro. Maybe there's something I don't understand, there must be. IDK, I can't get over it though.

• Like 1

NFL One Pass just sent out a severe weather evacuation alert. I live in KC and there's no severe weather here...

edit: Apparently it's too windy and they're getting people away from the stage. Hopefully there aren't any structural issues.

Edited by kingseanjohn