Day 3

LETSGOBROWNIES

3 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

This wasn’t known to be a week linebacker class by any means. Last year or some past years, yes. But there’s no excuse for not getting anybody this year. This is pathetic.

At this rate we may be able to get one of the guys you wanted high in R4 in R6 😂 

Just now, Reginaldm9 said:

"I know better than the NFL scouting departments because I read an NFL.com write up."

This would be more effective if we collectively didn’t do better the past 20+ years than every scout and GM we have had.

Just now, Reginaldm9 said:

"I know better than the NFL scouting departments because I read an NFL.com write up."

I know better than the team that has made moves like this and has made 2 playoffs since ‘99. As do most around here. 
No lie we could easily do a forum draft each year and would have better results since this team came back.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

And said write up is the begging and end of his knowledge of the player.

The ESPN guys love him. Should be a day 2 pick except for injuries. They have said that about every player drafted today but hey

• Like 1

Just now, NateDawg said:

I know better than the team that has made moves like this and has made 2 playoffs since ‘99. As do most around here. 
No lie we could easily do a forum draft each year and would have better results since this team came back.

Right now the whole forum doesn’t hate this draft, it’s just you, your brother and scrabble and scrabble doesn’t even count.

• Like 3