Day 3

LETSGOBROWNIES

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

All these guys we all want are still there lol.

The rest of the league doesn’t give af about these dudes either tbh 

I’m cool with what we are doing on the DL given the low draft capital we have but man, there’s such a void at LB. The difference between us and the other teams not taking LBs to me is the fact that our LBs might md the worst in the league. 

Just now, NateDawg said:

I’m cool with what we are doing on the DL given the low draft capital we have but man, there’s such a void at LB. The difference between us and the other teams not taking LBs to me is the fact that our LBs might md the worst in the league. 

I guess the adjacent point to that is all of these guys may be available in a dozen picks when we’re up again.

And like, just because we want and need good linebackers doesn’t mean there’s one available.  These guys are already late 4th rounders at best for a reason.

Just now, sdrawkcab321 said:

The rest of the league doesn’t have high school players playing Lb

And LIS, all these dudes people want us to take are still on the board 

reminds me of last year when you complained for 24 hours about us passing on Winfrey and we got him 2 rounds later anyway 

• Like 2

When Anthony Walker, Phillips, Taki, and JOK are your guys out there all season and 80% of you can’t believe how bad the LBs are and start thinking Schwartz has scheme issues, let’s all do some critical thinking here. I’m not saying LB is as important as quarterback but it’s far from irrelevant. We’re super bad there. Let’s at least try to get a little better. 
As for the argument that some guys might still be there round 5, that’s fine and good, but the fact that we are relying on 5th round guy to strengthen that unit is a problem in itself. We’re bad enough at LB it should have been an earlier focus, even if we like our first couple picks. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Or they’d complain we drafted the wrong guy at S or LB

Well I think the draft is the funniest thing of all time for arguments. If you find 1 starter and 1 ST player each draft you pretty much have a good draft unless you are picking in the top 5 of the 1st. Then you need 2 starters.