Day 3

LETSGOBROWNIES

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

“A linebacker”

There have been 11 projected linebackers to have them picked since the third round, when we started this draft. So, and to answer your question, I would have taken one of those guys. We’re worse at LB then probably every team that’s drafted one.

1 minute ago, NateDawg said:

I know better than the team that has made moves like this and has made 2 playoffs since ‘99. As do most around here. 
No lie we could easily do a forum draft each year and would have better results since this team came back.

With our limited knowledge of NFL/college positional strengths, schemes, and player interviews I think the best we could do is compile a list of names from YouTube highlights and then wonder why the highlights aren't happening every Sunday. Imagining that this job is really just as easy as picking the men at the top of Kiper's best available list is exactly why Kiper has never worked for an NFL team. We're just guys.

Just now, NateDawg said:

There have been 11 projected linebackers to have them picked since the third round, when we started this draft. So, and to answer your question, I would have taken one of those guys. We’re worse at LB then probably every team that’s drafted one.

C’mon now, gotta name a name so we can point out their obvious flaws and how they won’t help.  

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

C’mon now, gotta name a name so we can point out their obvious flaws and how they won’t help.  

So you want me to list all 11 of those guys? Everyone of those guys would help us in someway considering what we have. 

1 minute ago, Reginaldm9 said:

With our limited knowledge of NFL/college positional strengths, schemes, and player interviews I think the best we could do is compile a list of names from YouTube highlights and then wonder why the highlights aren't happening every Sunday. Imagining that this job is really just as easy as picking the men at the top of Kiper's best available list is exactly why Kiper has never worked for an NFL team. We're just guys.

I think it also glosses over the fact there’s a lot of info we aren’t privy to.

7 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

“Why can’t we stop the run or rush the passer outside of Myles?” fans say as they blame Schwartz for him not being able to coach up the worst front 7 in the league in 2023.

Round 3-7 probably isn't where we are going to fix that issue.

• Like 3