🔥 Pick #104 is in: Jakorian Bennett, CB, Maryland

RaidersAreOne

18 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

In a high scoring game look how much Deonte Banks(#3 gets targeted) and look how much Jakorian Bennett gets targeted. I might've miscounted but Bennett appeared to only give up one catch the entire game I am only look to be targeted twice. 

They played good I think both cbs challenged their wrs good 2nd to penn st. I just thought he was a lil short in size but he has hops tho. 

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

I think he actually has the skill set to play inside and outside. Even without the height the man can jump. 

Outside hopefully, I like the kid and one thing the Pats could always do is draft DBs………..

23 hours ago, Jeremy408 said:

With a good NFL level coaching he should be able to clean up whatever issues he has. The talent makes sense

The one thing I noticed was he didn’t really get his head around that well, did you see that at all? That could be a problem at the next level.

2 hours ago, Darbsk said:

The one thing I noticed was he didn’t really get his head around that well, did you see that at all? That could be a problem at the next level.

Yeah but knock on him is that he gets a lot of PI' because of that. But that can easily be coached out of him.

2 hours ago, Jeremy408 said:

Yeah but knock on him is that he gets a lot of PI' because of that. But that can easily be coached out of him.

Hope so, if it can he could be an excellent player. I do have a bit of belief that these coaches can do that, New England always seemed to develop DBs really well, hopefully some of that runs off onto us.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...