2018 Draft Prospects

blkwdw13

1 minute ago, beardown3231 said:

The Bears never met with James, Barkley or Edmunds. A dozen or so pages back, I posted that in some capacity, Pace has met with all 3 of his 1st rounders. Maybe they don't have interest in Edmunds or James, after all.

Did we know that Pace met with Trubisky before the draft happened last year or was this information only leaked out afterwards?  I could have sworn not a single person mentioned or knew about it beforehand.

For all we know they could have met with James, Barkley and Edmunds.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, topwop1 said:

Did we know that Pace met with Trubisky before the draft happened last year or was this information only leaked out afterwards?  I could have sworn not a single person mentioned or knew about it beforehand.

No. Trubisky let it slip and then I think he denied it, but there were no official reports. If I remember correctly they didn’t even talk to him after his secret workout.

Just now, IronMike84 said:

No. Trubisky let it slip and then I think he denied it, but there were no official reports. If I remember correctly they didn’t even talk to him after his secret workout.

Yep, he let it slip casually in an interview with Dan Patrick but nobody picked up on it (clearly).

12 minutes ago, topwop1 said:

7 minutes ago, G08 said:

Yep, he let it slip casually in an interview with Dan Patrick but nobody picked up on it (clearly).

8 minutes ago, IronMike84 said:

WalterFootball had it last year as an official combine visit, so he was on their list. Those are only like 10 minute things, but that officially went down as a meeting. As far as I can research, I see nothing on that site or any others for James, Edmunds or Barkley.

58 minutes ago, IronMike84 said:

Did the old forum finally get decommissioned? I was gonna dig up the Chris Conte 2011 draft day thread for a laugh. One of the best.

What was the deal with it? o.O

i freaking love the draft so much

y'all fools arguing over this is hilarious. There are a handful of players i'm ok with the bears taking. The fact that so much has changed since the college football season ends and players have "moved up or down". draft weekend makes me giddy, then i fall off a cliff by sunday.

4 minutes ago, HuskieBear said:

i freaking love the draft so much

y'all fools arguing over this is hilarious. There are a handful of players i'm ok with the bears taking. The fact that so much has changed since the college football season ends and players have "moved up or down". draft weekend makes me giddy, then i fall off a cliff by sunday.

Right?! I love Thursday-Saturday, and then by Saturday night, it'll be 3 more months until meaningful football activity again. :(

Tampa is picking in front of us, and they could use every of those 3 non QB's... Barkley, Chubb and Nelson.... Still hopping that they take Ward... Hargreaves did not met expectations...

I would be pissed  if Bears take DB with the top 10 pick... get one in low rounds...

Best DL/OLB prospect should be the pick...

55 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

Right?! I love Thursday-Saturday, and then by Saturday night, it'll be 3 more months until meaningful football activity again. :(

What, everyone won’t be making create-a-players in Madden and starting the 2018 season by Monday?

• Like 2