> 2024 NFL Draft Prospects <

Kiltman

7 minutes ago, Football_Bachelor08 said:

The Rams will probably end up snagging him. They also had a suspect secondary.

they do stick out as the team ahead of us that would be taking a corner

Kentucky LB Trevin Wallace a guy to keep an eye on during Senior Bowl practices. Got the size,  athleticism, and mentality you want in an ILB, but I don't know if he has the instincts. Can probably get him in round 5 or 6 in a mock right now, but could probably rise to the 3rd with a good Senior Bowl and combine. Not a lot of tape of him on the tube from this past season.

4 hours ago, Jeezla said:

Kentucky LB Trevin Wallace a guy to keep an eye on during Senior Bowl practices. Got the size,  athleticism, and mentality you want in an ILB, but I don't know if he has the instincts. Can probably get him in round 5 or 6 in a mock right now, but could probably rise to the 3rd with a good Senior Bowl and combine. Not a lot of tape of him on the tube from this past season.

Will be nice to have some depth there, FA doesn’t seem like it’ll provide the answers.

On 1/17/2024 at 1:49 PM, Jeezla said:

Cinci could go CB. Awuzie is set to be a FA.

They’ve got potentially some big spots to fill between Tee and him leaving. Plus I think Jonah Williams is also up for a deal. And Chase wants PAID so keeping them all isn’t happening.

I'm really intrigued by Tyler Nubin from Minnesota. Anybody have any thoughts about him or Edgerrin Cooper? Ive only watched a few linebackers but Cooper has stood out. I guess it depends on what direction the defensive scheme goes. Will they stay in Fangio-style, predominantly 2-deep safety looks, or do they try something different? I'd really like to hear what people think about Nubin.

36 minutes ago, Folesadelphia said:

I'm really intrigued by Tyler Nubin from Minnesota. Anybody have any thoughts about him or Edgerrin Cooper? Ive only watched a few linebackers but Cooper has stood out. I guess it depends on what direction the defensive scheme goes. Will they stay in Fangio-style, predominantly 2-deep safety looks, or do they try something different? I'd really like to hear what people think about Nubin.

Watched a bit of both

Think Nubin will be a hit for whoever takes him. Like how strong and long he is. He’s what you’d hope year 2 Sydney would’ve turned into. More rangy Safety that can come up to deliver blows. Gonna be interesting what they end up doing back there with Brown out with an acl so late.

Like Cooper a lot, physically impressive LB. Can do a lot of stuff for you. Though he’d be wasted in a scheme that isn’t going to let him cross the line of scrimmage on a regular basis.

To me it’s the kinda guy I’d want at MLB behind Carter and Davis. Both of whom are going to demand a lot of attention. Davis for his size and Carter for his athleticism. Cooper coming downhill through that could be pretty disruptive. And he’s fine enough dropping back that it wouldn’t be an easy exploit either by other teams.

I need to watch other guys aside from him Wilson, Trotter.

Wilson would also be a solid pick day 2. Though you’re hoping he can dedicate himself to the weight room. Kinda odd that a guy turning 24 in April isn’t more developed strength wise to me. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Watched a bit of both

Think Nubin will be a hit for whoever takes him. Like how strong and long he is. He’s what you’d hope year 2 Sydney would’ve turned into. More rangy Safety that can come up to deliver blows. Gonna be interesting what they end up doing back there with Brown out with an acl so late.

Like Cooper a lot, physically impressive LB. Can do a lot of stuff for you. Though he’d be wasted in a scheme that isn’t going to let him cross the line of scrimmage on a regular basis.

To me it’s the kinda guy I’d want at MLB behind Carter and Davis. Both of whom are going to demand a lot of attention. Davis for his size and Carter for his athleticism. Cooper coming downhill through that could be pretty disruptive. And he’s fine enough dropping back that it wouldn’t be an easy exploit either by other teams.

Wilson would also be a solid pick day 2. Though you’re hoping he can dedicate himself to the weight room. Kinda odd that a guy turning 24 in April isn’t more developed strength wise to me. 

Yeah, I'm by no means an expert on draft scouting nor this year's draft class in general but I think right now adding those two guys I think would be pretty impactful for the Eagles. I need to watch Bullock from USC at Safety, who could be a good fit from what I hear as well.  The little I've seen from Payton Wilson didn't impress me that much. He seemed more like a SAM than a MIKE. I need to watch more as I've only seen a little bit of his tape.

Edited by Folesadelphia
Didn't mean to post yet

Some Shrine Bowl "risers" after 2 days of practice:

CB MJ Devonshire
CB Jarius Monroe
OG Christian Mahogany (dominating)
OG Mason McCormick
WR Malik Washington (5'8")
WR Jalen Coker (6'3")
DL Khristian Boyd
DL Jamree Komrah
DL Eyabi Okie-Anoma
DL Xavier Thomas
OLB Mo Kamara
LB Curtis Jacobs
LB Steele Chambers
LB Kalen DeLoach
LB Easton GIbbs

On 1/22/2024 at 5:48 AM, Kiltman said:

Watched a bit of both

Being a Sun Devil I watch a lot of Pac-12 games.

I've been impressed by LB, Edefuan Ulofoshio, particularly in coverage.

Although a little one dimensional he is always around the ball.

I think his coverage skill would put him on the field a lot and he could develop into a better player against the run.

He appears to have a high football IQ.

Note:  I've been historically bad at evaluating LB's.
I can't find any film on him, either, just what I saw real time.

Edited by babyatemydingo
  • Like 1

On 1/18/2024 at 4:49 PM, Jeezla said:

Trevin Wallace 6012 244 9 2/8 33 79 2/8

Solid size

• Danger locked this topic