> 2024 NFL Draft Prospects <

Kiltman

20 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

why?

He played pretty well? Especially for a fourth round rookie. The athleticism is obvious and he showed he was willing to come up and hit at times as well. He had some really nice snaps in press/trail. He obviously needs to improve, but there is definitely a base to work with there.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

He played pretty well? Especially for a fourth round rookie. The athleticism is obvious and he showed he was willing to come up and hit at times as well. He had some really nice snaps in press/trail. He obviously needs to improve, but there is definitely a base to work with there.

I think with better coaching he’s absolutely a starter. How good of one is up for debate. But compared to Bradberry he may as well have been sauce Gardner 

25 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

I'd like for one of those Eagles YouTubers to do some film breakdown on him. That'd be nice. Maybe an Isaiah Rodgers one too from when he was with the Colts most recently.

1 hour ago, Danger said:

Surtain I can't imagine will be moved for any reasonable price. Expecting it to be at least multiple 1sts.

Yeah I wouldn’t pay multiple firsts so it’d likely not happen, but I do think they’ve wanted to trade him. I just think 2 firsts is dangerous. 

Just now, EagleBlueDon said:

I'd like for one of those Eagles YouTubers to do some film breakdown on him. That'd be nice. Maybe an Isaiah Rodgers one too from when he was with the Colts most recently.

All I’ve heard about Rodgers is that he’s good. I think he has nickel potential but he’s mostly played outside I believe 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Well, he's a obviously a bust because Jeezla didn't like him coming out in the draft and he had that double penalty on his first game. Also, he lost that one ball track of the ball that one time in his first or second preseason game. So, as a 21 year old playing on a terrible defense his rookie year his career is already over, he just doesn't know it yet.  

15 minutes ago, Folesadelphia said:

Well, he's a obviously a bust because Jeezla didn't like him coming out in the draft and he had that double penalty on his first game. Also, he lost that one ball track of the ball that one time in his first or second preseason game. So, as a 21 year old playing on a terrible defense his rookie year his career is already over, he just doesn't know it yet.  

I don't think he has the agility/hips to defend much more than go routes and comebacks. Wouldn't be the first time Howie took a cb that's just a guy. He's straight line fast, but really doesn't move well laterally. 

Edited by Jeezla

10 minutes ago, Folesadelphia said:

Does anybody have any favorite LBs in this class. Anybldy have any thoughts on Gray from UNC or Jaylan Ford from Texas?

Payton Wilson. Edgerrin cooper probably #2.

25 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Payton Wilson. Edgerrin cooper probably #2.

I have to watch more from Wilson still. I know a lot of people like him. I like what I've seen from Cooper. He's really looks the part to me but I am not very confident in my ability to identify LB talent. What are the chances Cooper or Wilson will be available at or around pick 50? I've seen them both ranked in the top 50 but off ball LBs seem to have the tendency to slide a bit from projections when it comes to draft time. If people here like Wilson and he's available at 50 or 53, I won't complain.  I think (barring an edge rusher like Latu dropping to them at 22) it makes sense to trade down in the first and acquire draft capital and then move up from 50 or 53 to select the guys they like. I think that becomes likely if none of the players they like at premium positions are on the board at 22.

15 minutes ago, Folesadelphia said:

I have to watch more from Wilson still. I know a lot of people like him. I like what I've seen from Cooper. He's really looks the part to me but I am not very confident in my ability to identify LB talent. What are the chances Cooper or Wilson will be available at or around pick 50? I've seen them both ranked in the top 50 but off ball LBs seem to have the tendency to slide a bit from projections when it comes to draft time. If people here like Wilson and he's available at 50 or 53, I won't complain.  I think (barring an edge rusher like Latu dropping to them at 22) it makes sense to trade down in the first and acquire draft capital and then move up from 50 or 53 to select the guys they like. I think that becomes likely if none of the players they like at premium positions are on the board at 22.

They both should go around there

Wilson will drop because of his injuries, also older prospect from what I remember.

Cooper has a chance to go in the 40s, especially with a good showing in Indy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jeezla said:

I don't think he has the agility/hips to defend much more than go routes and comebacks. Wouldn't be the first time Howie took a cb that's just a guy. He's straight line fast, but really doesn't move well laterally. 

He might not become anything but I think it is fair to say his rookie tape was actually pretty good. His instincts seem pretty solid and his speed shows up on tape in a big way. He isn't the most fluid runner, but you can hide weaknesses like that.

• Like 1

• Danger locked this topic