2024 NFL Draft

Humble_Beast

48 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

He's a 5th round projection. He has literally nothing in common with Hurts. He can throw it a long way. That's his only actual skill.

Anyone that has ever watched that man play knows he is all arm and clueless everywhere else. I knew he would get popular because of traits but lord he just isn’t it. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Well our mid-late rounders are bound to still suck under Telesco.

I think the key piece is does Champ Kelly stay and how much input does coaching have into these draft picks. Was some of it a Staley thing and can AP help improve upon it. I'm not thrilled at all with the Telesco hire, but I will wait 1 FA/Draft to pass some judgement 

3 hours ago, PhillyRaider said:

Agreed. Bro, I been saying get one of those edges. I'd even be cool with Braswell. Watching Braswell tape, he is already displaying superior technique at the position that will very likely translate into the NFL.

For real bro, go watch the tape on Braswell. That dude is a beast. Him with Maxx on the other side would be a nightmare for the opposition.

I got 3 DTs I see that will make a real impact at the NFL level. They are Newton, Jenkins, and Leonard Taylor.

Braswell could be the best edge of them all. Braswell is an A level athlete too. I do like Jenkins and Taylor as 2nd rounders at the moment, but they could boost their stock as solid 1st rounders. I think Murphy is being slept on and will be a top 20 pick. He could go even higher with a good combine and workouts. 

4 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Well our mid-late rounders are bound to still suck under Telesco.

Yeah but at that point, a lot of peoples mid to late rounders suck. That's why you have to hit in the early rounds which he does

I really have started to like Bo Nix a lot. Believe he could start day 1. Strong arm. Athletic ability. Accuracy. Would like to see more deep shots taken but not sure if that’s the system or him. 

Think 13 is too rich for him but not sure you can risk it. 

He should kill it at the senior bowl. 

Edited by agarcia34
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, agarcia34 said:

I really have started to like Bo Nix a lot. Believe he could start day 1. Strong arm. Athletic ability. Accuracy. Would like to see more deep shots taken but not sure if that’s the system or him. 

I like Nix in round 2 or with a trade up from round two to get that 5th year option. Not many are on board with him yet. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

Nix reminds of Carr / Mayfield with more mobility. I don’t think his ceiling is super high but he should be a decent starter if things pan out. Foot work, working through his progressions, and his ability to transition into a pro style offense are all big question marks though. 

1 hour ago, Geezy said:

I like Nix in round 2 or with a trade up from round two to get that 5th year option. Not many are on board with him yet. 

On board with this move + sign a Cousins/Mayfield type of guy, let Nix learn for a year.. Best RT available at #13.. Kolton, Parham + RT pick is a good start, rebuild rest of OLine in FA/middle rounds and snag 2 high profile signings on D.. Chris Jones + Jaire Alexander since Jaylon likely to be tagged. DLine would be disgusting with Jones and Crosby. CB room would be legit with Jaire, Jack Jones, Hobbs, Facyson and Bennett as the core.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, FloydFan said:

Anyone that has ever watched that man play knows he is all arm and clueless everywhere else. I knew he would get popular because of traits but lord he just isn’t it. 

Yea I tried watching him it’s rough 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

Agreed, I want to see him at the Senior Bowl. If he lights it up, then I'm on board if we draft him. 

3 hours ago, OldManWillis said:

Agreed, I want to see him at the Senior Bowl. If he lights it up, then I'm on board if we draft him. 

The senior bowl will absolutely boost guys this year. Some of these guys will go in the first. Every QB in the divisional round was a first rounder and no one wants to miss out on that.