2024 NFL Draft

Humble_Beast

22 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

If the Raiders can’t trade up for a QB. Then I really like Terrion Arnold, Bryon Murphy II and Quinyon Mitchell. Think all 3 could start day 1. 

I honestly like Newton and Murphy. Really interested how their workouts and combine goes. We could really make our defense legit with nailing those first two picks 

12 minutes ago, massraider said:

I was listening to Sikkema talking about him, I think he has him #8 right now, and Jeremiah has him 29.

That's a massive difference

From what I read he’s one of the best athletes. Aplus level who was great in college. I guess he is raw as a corner, but could maybe be coached up. I guess people wonder if he can handle man to man or is he strictly a zone corner or even free safety 

14 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

why no one hyping Cooper Dejean?

There will always be a ceiling on Iowa corners because of the zone-heavy scheme, and first round corners are generally taken for their man-to-man ability. I really liked DeJean on first impression, but the more I have watched the less I think he's an elite mover. He's definitely a first-rounder, though.

15 minutes ago, Rich7sena said:

There will always be a ceiling on Iowa corners because of the zone-heavy scheme, and first round corners are generally taken for their man-to-man ability. I really liked DeJean on first impression, but the more I have watched the less I think he's an elite mover. He's definitely a first-rounder, though.

Seems like a great coach could make it work or he thrive in a Cover 3. I would love him as a FS but I feel like Moehrig is the truth. He broke out last year 

35 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

Same ole raiders. Drafting on need 

I get the draft best football player available over need and am a big proponent of this philosophy. However, when your need is at the QB position, that trivializes everything else imo. 

• Like 2