2024 NFL Draft

Humble_Beast

1 minute ago, Totty said:

T'Vondre Sweat ..... 👀

If we select a defensive player (COME ON AP)  I'd like to snack that dude right in between Maxx, Malcolm and Tyree.  How FN nasty?  

My pipedream since the off-season started has been Leonard Williams in free agency and Sweat at the top of the 2nd.

• Like 1

On 2/28/2024 at 2:21 PM, big_palooka said:

Thanks. Not sure how @bucksavage1 is trying to defend this. Rattler didn't lose the job to Caleb. It had nothing to do with Caleb and everything to do with Rattler's awful performances. 

Regardless, it was 2021. It’s 2024 now 

1 hour ago, agarcia34 said:

Meh on Sweat give me Braden Fiske in the second round. 

Can you honestly say you had him on your radar before today? 

• Like 1

Been seeing a lot of mocks having us take Murphy. Watched a few videos of him and though he's around a lot of the plays he's usually not th one making them. He plays on a really good DLine at Texas so he could be getting overhyped. Fiske looks intriguing.

8 minutes ago, RaiderX said:

Been seeing a lot of mocks having us take Murphy. Watched a few videos of him and though he's around a lot of the plays he's usually not th one making them. He plays on a really good DLine at Texas so he could be getting overhyped. Fiske looks intriguing.

My biggest issue with Murphy is he doesn't play a lot of snaps from what I've watched. I watched 3 Texas games, all defensive snaps, and Murphy is barely on the field. Conversely, Sweat is always on it. I am not sure how much this matters. I was similarly low on Barmore for this reason, too.

I'm also not super impressed with Murphy when he is on the field. He's not a guy I'd imagine gets a second contract for his first team but is a quality rotational interior lineman who bounces around. Something like Maliek Collins.

Edited by Rich7sena

3 hours ago, Totty said:

Can you honestly say you had him on your radar before today? 

Yes, watched a lot of FSU football this year. Did I expect him to run how he did no, but his motor is non stop and need those types when you’re chasing Mahomes 

Edited by agarcia34
  • Like 3

10 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

Meh on Sweat give me Braden Fiske in the second round. 

Completely different players aren’t they ? We need a NT tbf, space eater to help the run D so Sweat fits that. 

Lot depends on Tyree, do we see him as a DT on passing downs if so then maybe DT isn’t as big a need and maybe we need another DE. 

11 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

Yes, watched a lot of FSU football this year. Did I expect him to run how he did no, but his motor is non stop and need those types when you’re chasing Mahomes 

Can never have enough big bodies that can move. Especially vs Mahomes 

• Like 1

Since the word on the street is that Telasco loves Notre Dame players, which of these guys would y'all take a look at on Draft Day 2 and 3?

Notre Dame Fighting Irish NFL DRAFT 2024 Prospects (nfldraftbuzz.com)

Notre Dame Fighting Irish News and NFL Mock Draft Data | NFL Mock Draft Database

Big board check-in: Notre Dame’s 2024 NFL Draft projections in mid-February - InsideNDSports (rivals.com)