2024 NFL Draft

Humble_Beast

Giants are in an interesting spot. Diminished draft capital now with the Burns trade and a huge QB contract on the books. 

They certainly won't be trading up a couple spots now to try to beat out the teams behind them from jumping them

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, NickButera said:

Giants are in an interesting spot. Diminished draft capital now with the Burns trade and a huge QB contract on the books. 

They certainly won't be trading up a couple spots now to try to beat out the teams behind them from jumping them

That’s what I thought at first but they still have the 2nd from the Leo Williams trade….

Not gonna lie if the Raiders can't trade up would love to still see Byron Murphy II at 13. Odds are not good of it happening but it would give the Raiders an insane DL. With depth and 4 dudes that can all get to the QB. 

Just now, Humble_Beast said:

I wouldn't force with one. Sure they are in play, but so are WR/CB/EDGE

Edge is unnecessary. CB isn't either depending on what we do in FA. I think right tackle is necessary at some point this off-season QB must happen in the draft now.

Its a very talented OT class. Would like to see them wait till the 2nd round to select a OT, but I would understand Fuaga cause he fits the mold that AP is trying to build

Edited by agarcia34
  • Like 1

Honestly I would try to get the top 4 qb's. Next year's class is not great and we need to start growing with a young QB now. I've never been one to advocate for trading future picks but genuinely this might be a situation where you seriously consider it if you can get into the top 3.

• Like 2