2024 NFL Draft Discussion

MacReady

On 2/4/2024 at 4:52 PM, Mazrimiv said:

Kollman's comment that multiple teams running Shanny style offenses were showing interest in Guerendo was intriguing.

Now I am even more intrigued.

4 hours ago, MaximusGluteus said:

dude...

LOL

Way more should’ve came from that. Michigan St and Penn St should have to rename their schools for the monsters they’ve had in recent history. I’m not forgetting about it and will continue to bring it up randomly in round about ways to diminish people that still willingly chose those schools despite that.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, incognito_man said:

He looks like an absolute bust in that pic too 

Seems like a huge ******. 

He told a reporter that they could “go ahead and go watch my games to see me throw” and he did it with this little frat boy asshat chuckle that I found repellant. 

1 hour ago, beekay414 said:

Kid could just never stay healthy under PC at Wisconsin. I wanna see his agility scores, if he even does them, because his straight line speed was never a question. His COD was always where he lacked IMO.

Who was #1.  Christine Michael?

looked it up,  Justin Vargas

Edited by fattlipp

Nice to know a lot of you would hate me if I were the best prospect of my draft class lol. I would be the last thing from humble if I was an all-world athlete lmao.

I'd treat kids that looked up to me well but I'd be such a cockbag to everyone else and I'd love it so much.

• Like 5

16 hours ago, Arthur Penske said:

We’re gonna have to spend some money on some vets free agency and I think Gutey has been alluding to it this off season

There are only so many dance partners available and we have the inside track on none of them. I have high hopes but I’m also familiar with the disappointment of Free Agency in Green Bay.

25 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Nice to know a lot of you would hate me if I were the best prospect of my draft class lol. I would be the last thing from humble if I was an all-world athlete lmao.

I'd treat kids that looked up to me well but I'd be such a cockbag to everyone else and I'd love it so much.

Only if you were about to be a Bear. I’m hyping myself up to hate this preening peacock 

Just now, wgbeethree said:

Y'all are super wrong about Williams.

I'm going to make a nice donation to his Caleb Cares foundation on behalf of this board when he wins the Walter Payton MOTY award.

He could be Mother Theresa, but I’m afraid he’s about to be a Chicago Bear. I find it very easy to slander him 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, beekay414 said:

Kid could just never stay healthy under PC at Wisconsin. I wanna see his agility scores, if he even does them, because his straight line speed was never a question. His COD was always where he lacked IMO.

I've just been singing his praises on Cheesehead TV, A RB from Wisconsin, then Louisville. The guy has everything you want physically, size, speed, good hands, good ball security, excellent blocker on the move. Draft Buzz graded him: rushing 90%, break tackles 89%, receiving 85%. He runs a bit upright (which could well be correctable). He is rated pretty low on mock draft sites, but might be an Aaron Jones type steal when drafted.

Edited by OneTwoSixFive
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Isherwood said:

He could be Mother Theresa, but I’m afraid he’s about to be a Chicago Bear. I find it very easy to slander him 

Weird way to judge a person's character but have fun I guess.

And Mother Theresa was actually a pretty terrible person BTW.