Stalking Rodgers

Brit Pack

Just now, thrILL! said:

Huge corporations can have millions (9 digits even) of dollars in their budget strictly for settling lawsuits.  Or they have subsidiaries that act as their own third-party insurance adjusters like Walmart does. Settling is just part of the game.  If this report is 100% BS, Rodgers should go after them to clear his name and get paid for punitive damages.  Hell, he might even take it all the way to Supreme Court knowing him. 

I hope for his sake this report is completely false.  And if it’s not, **** him.  I can only imagine the grief of the parents who lost their children at Sandy Hook. Anyone who thinks or says that it didn’t happen should be ashamed of themselves. 

yes they do prepare for lawsuits. But they don't actively try to get sued...

Aaron Rodgers isn't THAT important to any reporter or large publication where they'd take any sort of risk on something like this.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Aaron Rodgers isn't THAT important to any reporter or large publication where they'd take any sort of risk on something like this.

Ah but don’t you see, they’re trying to cancel him because his ideas are too dangerous….or something 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Isherwood said:

Ah but don’t you see, they’re trying to cancel him because his ideas are too dangerous….or something 

Discrediting Rodgers discredits Kennedy. The real blunder is even caring about a single 3rd party.

They've held onto this story for 10 years just for some day in March, or does it make slightly more sense that they're bringing it up the day after he's been mentioned as a VP candidate?

Edited by HighCalebR

10 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

did you just slander Aaron Rodgers??

• Like 2

Just now, HighCalebR said:

Discrediting Rodgers discredits Kennedy. The real blunder is even caring about a single 3rd party.

They've held onto this story for 10 years just for some day in May, or does it make slightly more sense that they're bringing it up since he's been mentioned as a VP candidate?

discrediting rodgers discredits a potential VP candidate

yes, it's obviously why it was written now. There need not be any other agenda besides "the media digs into all potential politicians and publishes what they have on them"

1 minute ago, incognito_man said:

discrediting rodgers discredits a potential VP candidate

yes, it's obviously why it was written now. There need not be any other agenda besides "the media digs into all potential politicians and publishes what they have on them"

They're working to regain any democrats votes that may leave the party with Kennedy. I don't know why that'd be hard to believe

Edited by HighCalebR

1 minute ago, HighCalebR said:

They're working to regain any democrats votes that may leave the party with Kennedy. I don't know why that'd be hard to believe

or, maybe they're just reporters reporting what is now relevant.

I understand FOX editors would never let one of their reporters write this article and publish it. But this is relevant information on someone we are led to believe is a legitimate VP candidate. Of course people are more likely to publish something (or do something) that will result in advancing something they believe in, but that doesn't take away from the relevancy, right?

• Like 1

I mean, people who were already convinced Rodgers was a conspiratorial loon were already not voting for RFK (who is also a conspiratorial loon).  So I'm not sure anything here is moving the needle.  Like most of the criticism about Rodgers that you couldn't also level at RFK Jr. are specific to football.

I mean, it's pretty clear that RFK is drawing more support from dissatisfied Republicans than dissatisfied Democrats.

Edited by PossibleCabbage
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, PossibleCabbage said:

I mean, people who were already convinced Rodgers was a conspiratorial loon were already not voting for RFK (who is also a conspiratorial loon).  So I'm not sure anything here is moving the needle.  Like most of the criticism about Rodgers that you couldn't also level at RFK Jr. are specific to football.

Yeah, that's probably right. Though I think sandy hook is a bridge too far for 99% of people.

LIS earlier I don't know why anyone would defend rodgers and that's certainly not what I'm trying to do. Just skepticism that its 100% above board. Maybe it is just a relevant story. Could very well be. I wouldn't want Aaron anywhere close to running our country at any rate. I just bow out now.

3 minutes ago, PossibleCabbage said:

I mean, it's pretty clear that RFK is drawing more support from dissatisfied Republicans than dissatisfied Democrats.

yep

the draw (I'm guessing) for RFK is that Aaron Rodgers is, by FAR, the most 'feasible' running mate that can get him dumptrucks of free airtime. That exposure Aaron Rodgers brings is unlikely to lose him any votes, they're already both firmly in that Joe Rogan circle. It also has the potential to bring in younger, otherwise non-voters. As others have stated, it's less about pulling votes from one side or another than it is drumming up otherwise disinterested ones.