Stalking Rodgers

Brit Pack

2 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

What if I have never gotten the flu?

Patient zero...

You need to be studied! I know a great lab in Wuhan that can help you out. Let me know if interested.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, TransientTexan said:

That might be because you are brainwashed. 

& I noticed nowhere did you say that my words were false. 

there is a difference between true labels and false labels. Words still have meaning. 

Um false.  Also - brainwashed - BINGO!

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Mr Bad Example said:

The thing I loved about the people who refused the vaccine due to "herd immunity" or whatever would always use diseases for which the vaccine rates were near-universal as their examples of herd immunity working

"Ever since we put doors on the barn, the cows haven't run away. Since the cows aren't running away, we no longer need doors."

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Kampfgeist said:

Also - brainwashed - BINGO!

Long story severely truncated, my middle son wants to go to the same HS my oldest does, but my oldest says my ex wife is against it because "she's probably afraid they'll brainwash him with liberal ideas" I told my oldest that "no, I'M the one who'll be doing the indoctrinating, the school is just there to re-inforce it"

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Toddfather said:

Patient zero...

You need to be studied! I know a great lab in Wuhan that can help you out. Let me know if interested.

I have heard some things about that lab.  Dr Tony told me that it wasn't true though.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

What if I have never gotten the flu?

like most viruses, they are the most contagious when you first get it, the potency decreases the longer you have it, meaning you could have it and give it to another before even knowing you have it yourself, and depending on there immune ability, could become very sick or die, thats why it's best to vaccinate.

42 minutes ago, TransientTexan said:

That might be because you are brainwashed. 

& I noticed nowhere did you say that my words were false. 

there is a difference between true labels and false labels. Words still have meaning. 

Your accusations are your confessions.

Remember, the last POTUS was taking credit FOR the Vax, then he lost the election (fact) and that whole crowd flipped to No-Vax.

Historical fact.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Mr Bad Example said:

The thing I loved about the people who refused the vaccine due to "herd immunity" or whatever would always use diseases for which the vaccine rates were near-universal as their examples of herd immunity working

Also, they have zero idea what herd immunity is.

Edited by Striker

7 minutes ago, turf toe said:

like most viruses, they are the most contagious when you first get it, the potency decreases the longer you have it, meaning you could have it and give it to another before even knowing you have it yourself, and depending on there immune ability, could become very sick or die, thats why it's best to vaccinate.

I am controlling the population.  Used to be that goblins would kill and eat the weak ones, but they are extinct now.  

Never thought this thread would turn into a poop exchange thread but here we are.

...though Throw Rogan did once talk about his darkness retreat poops so I guess this all tracks.

• Like 1