2023 Rookie Minicamp / OTAs / Training Camp

Leader

5 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

There were 3 options, all of which you felt applied. So, no, screw off. You accused me of being a bigot. That's a personal attack and that's also against the rules. You evidently don't have a problem with the rules being broken, you're pissy that somebody made a harmless joke that you were the butt of. 

❄️

7 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

There were 3 options, all of which you felt applied. So, no, screw off. You accused me of being a bigot. That's a personal attack and that's also against the rules. You evidently don't have a problem with the rules being broken, you're pissy that somebody made a harmless joke that you were the butt of. 

Bro you’re so insecure that you get super defensive about people telling you to stick to football on a football forum.

Ain’t that your whole shtick when athletes speak up about something you don’t agree with? Stick to your sport?

10 minutes ago, Rainmaker90 said:

He didn’t word it right, but it’s the sentiment that mattered!

it was like ‘happy Father’s Day to all Bears fans’ 🤣🤣 it’s the thought that counts !

I was confused as to the wording. Also, considering his own father’s unfortunate passing, it’s better to not open up that whole mess to an internet full of psychos. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Bcv said:

Bro you’re so insecure that you get super defensive about people telling you to stick to football on a football forum.

Ain’t that your whole shtick when athletes speak up about something you don’t agree with? Stick to your sport?

Hey, you are sixteen posts deep telling people how to act. Maybe ease into things a bit. 

24 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

Hey, you are sixteen posts deep telling people how to act. Maybe ease into things a bit. 

What are you? The Gatekeeper?

Anyway, it doesn’t matter. I only told him to leave the politics at the door, I don’t see where the problem is with that. 

40 minutes ago, Bcv said:

What are you? The Gatekeeper?

Anyway, it doesn’t matter. I only told him to leave the politics at the door, I don’t see where the problem is with that. 

Everyone got it with your first post, you got the chance to grandstand over little to nothing and you took it. Good for you and your look at me moment. You were offended, we all know now. Let's move on from it shall we. 

• Like 1

It's going to be a long 6 weeks...Packer news?  Nope got nothing.  I'd like to complain about those obnoxious BK commercials.  Love their burgers but tired of getting blasted by their damn adds.  Maybe if they didn't spend so much on marketing they wouldn't have keep raising their prices.  

Think I'm going to buy some Bud Light and go to a Dodgers game.  Maybe stop at Target for some new duds before I go.  

There that ought to stir up the hornets nest...ha ha ha.  

Happy Fathers Day fellow Packer nerds...

• Like 1