Week 12: @ SEA - Thanksgiving 

Week 13: @ PHI - 1:25 PST

Week 14: vs SEA - 1:05 PST

Week 15: @ ARI - 1:05 PST

Week 16: vs Ravens - Christmas MNF 

Week 17: @ WSH - 10am PST

Week 18: vs LAR - Time TBD

Edited by N4L

Well, I dont love it. TONS of travel with nowhere for us to stay over on the east coast. 

Short week against CIN and we have to travel, one of our toughest opponents. 

TWO TNF games (ugh)

10am PST on the east coast after playing on MNF the week before. 

I'm good wit it...

Our bye is about where you would want it to be.

There isn't a Murderer's Row of four-five tough match-ups in a row.

We really have only four true East Coast games during the season...@Cleveland, @Jax, @Philly & @Washington and they're spaced out pretty good.

Pitt doesn't really count to me because it's the first game of the season, so rest/time change isn't a factor.

Let's do this ****!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, adamq said:

I'm going to assume both Washington and LA will be tanking for Williams/Maye by the time week 17/18 roll around, so I love that we are closing the season with those games.

According to one rams fan, they are finishing 11-6 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Forge said:

According to one rams fan, they are finishing 11-6 

Perhaps he's dyslexic. 

I just don't see the rams turning things around. Donald and Kupp are still superstars, but even before the elbow injury Stafford was turnover prone and they don't really have much else for pieces on that team. I feel like they had their run and their day in the sun is done. I could see them being closer to .500, but I see them picking in the top half of the first round next season. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, GW21 said:

Perhaps he's dyslexic. 

I just don't see the rams turning things around. Donald and Kupp are still superstars, but even before the elbow injury Stafford was turnover prone and they don't really have much else for pieces on that team. I feel like they had their run and their day in the sun is done. I could see them being closer to .500, but I see them picking in the top half of the first round next season. 

Agreed. And as soon as things go bad, this time they have every incentive in the world to give everyone with a minor boo-boo time off so that they can take advantage of their high draft pick. It took everyone getting hurt at the same time last year to bring them to that spot. Then again, if they had a 2021 us season, I wouldn't be surprised. A really strong, healthy defensive effort compensating for a stuttering offense to 10 wins is about the ceiling I think.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, GW21 said:

Perhaps he's dyslexic. 

The Rams roster is as bad as it's ever been under McVay. This is a bad team and probably won't win more than 6 or 7 games. 

I also think the Cowboys have the least talented offense they've had in a few years. I expect their defense to keep them in just about every game they play, but this is not a high-powered offense anymore. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, 757-NINER said:

Pitt doesn't really count to me because it's the first game of the season, so rest/time change isn't a factor.

The time change is definitely a factor. We have longer to prepare for it, sure, but I dont think Kyle is the type to start practices at 8am for multiple weeks before the game just to get guys used to it. He is typically a "these guys are pro, I will let them be pros" type of coach. 

Correct me if I am wrong, but I think there were times we would travel to road games on Saturdays. Is that the case? 

10 hours ago, 757-NINER said:

There isn't a Murderer's Row of four-five tough match-ups in a row.

I had not considered this aspect, but we do play 9 games against teams that made the playoffs last year (seattle, cowboys, giants, vikings, bucs, jags, eagles, ravens, seattle again). 

On 5/11/2023 at 5:35 PM, N4L said:

Well, I dont love it. TONS of travel with nowhere for us to stay over on the east coast. 

Short week against CIN and we have to travel, one of our toughest opponents. 

TWO TNF games (ugh)

10am PST on the east coast after playing on MNF the week before. 

We also face 4 opponents coming off their bye (though one is Arizona, I think... So that may not matter). 

I don't mind the nowhere to stay thing. All that does is screw us up when they come back so it washes out. We are always bad when playing at home after a two week stretch on the east 

39 minutes ago, N4L said:

The time change is definitely a factor. We have longer to prepare for it, sure, but I dont think Kyle is the type to start practices at 8am for multiple weeks before the game just to get guys used to it. He is typically a "these guys are pro, I will let them be pros" type of coach. 

I'm probably going to lean towards a loss in week one against Pitt. That defense is legit. What'd they force, 5 turnovers against burrow and the Bengals last year to open the season? Rusty Purdy or healthy Darnold/ Lance doesn't really inspire confidence that the offense will be humming, especially considering how flat we come out to start the season with shanny

51 minutes ago, Forge said:

We also face 4 opponents coming off their bye (though one is Arizona, I think... So that may not matter). 

I don't mind the nowhere to stay thing. All that does is screw us up when they come back so it washes out. We are always bad when playing at home after a two week stretch on the east 

Another one of those is the Jaguars where we're both coming off our bye at the same time.

It seems like it'll be a little rough but I don't see any reason we shouldn't be making a deep playoff run again.

• Like 1