Jordan Love Appreciation Thread

vegas492

6 hours ago, ReadyToThump said:

Any of you guys watch this guy's stuff? I find it pretty interesting. He doesn't sugar coat **** and gives a pretty well explained play by play analysis. 

Just thought I'd link this in case some of you were interested. 

"This guy" is former Packer great JT O'Sullivan.

4 minutes ago, Striker said:

"This guy" is former Packer great JT O'Sullivan.

Some guy on Reddit was going off about why is this guy being posted all the time, who cares about some nerd on YouTube and **** lol someone responded ummm he played in the NFL and instead of being like "oh I'm an idiot" he doubled down with his career stats. IDK I thought that was so funny. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Norm said:

Some guy on Reddit was going off about why is this guy being posted all the time, who cares about some nerd on YouTube and **** lol someone responded ummm he played in the NFL and instead of being like "oh I'm an idiot" he doubled down with his career stats. IDK I thought that was so funny. 

Pfft. That's nothing. Have you seen Doug Pederson's career stats? Complete scrub. Must not know anything.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Striker said:

Pfft. That's nothing. Have you seen Doug Pederson's career stats? Complete scrub. Must not know anything.

****tiest QBs tend to be better coaches it feels like lol or there's just way more ****ty ones I guess haha

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Norm said:

It really is something, isn't it. And these people then have kids. 

• Like 1

If I'm Love's agent I'm calling today asking for an extension. 

"Hey Russ. What up Gutey? Its ya boy.

So.... Burrow, Herbert, Jackson, Hurts, Rodgers, Murray, Watson, Allen, Jones, and Tannehill have 3 passing TDs combined this year at a total of almost $500 million a year.

My client has that many by himself. We'll give you a hometeam discount. 10 years. One billion dollars. Draw it up. You're getting a steal."

🤣

• Like 1