Jordan Love Appreciation Thread

vegas492

1 hour ago, malak1 said:

I suggested it to one person, specifically, who is always crying about when I post. I am here because I want to be and I am not breaking any rules. If you have a problem with that, go pound sand. 

I have no problem with that. I'm a strong believer in the right to free speech. 

34 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

I run a game in the Vikings forum called 5k or bust, and I could have used that 400 yards!

@ThatJerkDaveis in it. Lots of fun. 

It is a freaking blast!  We rib each other a little, it is fun.  

I don't mind back and forth, as long as we are talking ball.  I am more interested in "how do the Vikings work around Josh Dobbs?" than "ha ha Dobbs sucks!"  Same thing with the Bears.  I really like that they finally went for the trenches in this draft, and entering the last quarter of the season, they are playing good ball.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

It is a freaking blast!  We rib each other a little, it is fun.  

I don't mind back and forth, as long as we are talking ball.  I am more interested in "how do the Vikings work around Josh Dobbs?" than "ha ha Dobbs sucks!"  Same thing with the Bears.  I really like that they finally went for the trenches in this draft, and entering the last quarter of the season, they are playing good ball.

1 hour ago, SteelKing728 said:

I run a game in the Vikings forum called 5k or bust, and I could have used that 400 yards!

@ThatJerkDaveis in it. Lots of fun. 

I actually do a pool with my friends based on what you guys do over there. It really is fun. People get into it. 

• Like 1