Jordan Love Appreciation Thread

vegas492

7 minutes ago, Mox said:

The fact that he's been playing well with the ****storm around him offensively due to injuries and the ****storm on defense in its entirety is nothing short of amazing. He's the guy, no doubt about it. I was wrong.

I really think he might have some sky is the limit potential if he's got that inner drive that the great ones have.  I think he might.  He needs to work very hard this offseason to clean up the mechanics.  Needs to improve that footwork and his base, and his accuracy and ball placement will improve.  He got the intangibles to be a guy that can kill teams outside of the pocket.  A huge thing that has happened is that his wideouts are on the same page and now a scramble drill is starting to look like Rodgers to Jennings, Adams, Jordy, etc.  2024 could be something if they fix the defensive side of the ball.

5 minutes ago, FAH1223 said:

He's pretty good.  His numbers are in line with Rodgers first season as a starter, and they are better numbers than Rodgers put up last year.  I've been impressed with him at the line of scrimmage .. barking out calls and getting the team into a better play.  He's also pretty good in the pocket as well, and is now showing playmaking ability outside of it.  It's been a strong debut for Love .. just have to hope he masters his mechanics and in turn improves the deep ball accuracy and overall ball placement.  He can get a lot better yet.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

“Gladly admit I was wrong then out a few caveats out there that he still may not be a franchise QB and “the coaches” not Jordan did good work. lol

didn’t watch during Philly for his cameo? Or just KC and base everything off that?

That dude always has been a clown

I still don't understand why we let the guy, who's clearly Rodney, post his tweets. 

And this is not the first time he's done the "I was wrong but" with JL

• Like 3