Jordan Love Appreciation Thread

vegas492

8 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

In his first "lose and go home" game Love absolutely shredded a top 5 DVOA defense.

this is REALLY encouraging, guys

Encouraging for both Love and MLF.  Love had wide open targets all night to throw to.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

Encouraging for both Love and MLF.  Love had wide open targets all night to throw to.

agreed

i wasn't feeling great about the offense heading into this one and they blew out expectations. Striking performance, TBH. This was a top 5 defense, I wasn't confident at all and thought there was a reasonable risk our offense ****s the bed, has turnovers and makes it unwinnable for our defense.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, incognito_man said:

agreed

i wasn't feeling great about the offense heading into this one and they blew out expectations. Striking performance, TBH. This was a top 5 defense, I wasn't confident at all and thought there was a reasonable risk our offense ****s the bed, has turnovers and makes it unwinnable for our defense.

Yep, I went in hoping GB's defense would be able to hold MIN under 20 with Hall at QB because I didn't expect GB to score much more than that.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

I thought it might have been a bit of a stinger .. saw him moving his neck around a bit.

That's what I thought. Head snapped back and he dropped straight down. His right arm looked f***ed. It was either a stinger or a Captain Pike injury.

1 minute ago, coachbuns said:

Calling Stat King ... calling Stat King ---- Crickets, just crickets, no where to be found.  Looks to me like the Packers have another pretty darn good QB in the making.

He's waiting... lurking... Someday GB will lose again with Love at QB, and StatKing will be there when it happens.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, coachbuns said:

Calling Stat King ... calling Stat King ---- Crickets, just crickets, no where to be found.  Looks to me like the Packers have another pretty darn good QB in the making.

He will return when the games "really matter" aka when Love isn't having a dominant game. Since it's all completely arbitrary and left up to his complete whim, he can never be wrong!

• Like 1