Around the NFC East

turtle28

6 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

No guarantee we get some of this young talent- specifically Chase Young- if we still had Cousins. 

Very true, we wouldn’t have Chase. We could’ve still drafted Montez or even Burns last first round and had our 2020 second round pick.

This year we probably would’ve taken one of the OTs, WRs, or a LB like Murray in the teens. Of course if Kirk was still here and we had been a playoff contender maybe Trent doesn’t force his way out. So, maybe we don’t have LT on our list this draft, maybe we go guard in round 2.

Edited by turtle28

Giants took a big hit with barkley and Daniel Jones is having a regression year.  Seeing all the running back injuries makes me wonder what Peterson's trade value would have been.

Miles Sanders is back but Wentz is tossing interceptions.  They got a winnable game next week unfortunately because 0-3 could have been a mental season killer.

Cursing the falcons for giving that game up to the cowboys.  Still, the cowboys with all their talent are underachieving.  I think that oline is one more injury away from falling apart.

NFC east is wide wide open.  We need to keep grinding.

6 hours ago, offbyone said:

Giants took a big hit with barkley and Daniel Jones is having a regression year.  Seeing all the running back injuries makes me wonder what Peterson's trade value would have been.

Miles Sanders is back but Wentz is tossing interceptions.  They got a winnable game next week unfortunately because 0-3 could have been a mental season killer.

Cursing the falcons for giving that game up to the cowboys.  Still, the cowboys with all their talent are underachieving.  I think that oline is one more injury away from falling apart.

NFC east is wide wide open.  We need to keep grinding.

Probably still a 6th rounder or so, but would have been better than cutting him for nothing.  

24 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

One things for sure, our division sucks outside of the Cowboys. It’s very likely the Cowboys win the division with 10 or 11 wins and us, the Eagles and Giants are all under .500.

I'd be shocked if the Cowboys got to 11 wins. 13 games to go, they would need to win 10 of them.  Assuming a sweep of the East (never an easy task), they need to win 4 of 7 against Browns, Cardinals, Steelers, Vikings, Ravens, Bengals, 49ers. That wouldn't be fun. You gotta remember, their defense, to quote the very on point analysis done by our very own @MKnight82, is "buttcheeks."