Around the NFC East

turtle28

7 hours ago, THESKINSFAN21 said:

We need the other east teams to start winning. Don't want them getting top 10 draft picks

That’s a lost cause for the Giants. They’re almost certainly as bad as us, maybe worse than us so they’re probably looking at a top 5 pick even like maybe us too.

The Eagles are probably going to end up a few games better than us meaning they’ll probably end up picking around 10th, either just over or just under 10th.

I think the Cowboys will win the division which means they’ll be picking around #20 most likely.

Edited by turtle28

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/page/billbarnwell100520/the-nfc-east-historically-bad-2020-cowboys-eagles-giants-washington-just-decent

The victory did more than help the Eagles, though; it saved the division from an ignominious fate. After four games, the NFC East is a combined 3-12-1. Since the AFL and NFL merged in 1970, there have been 344 divisional races. Philadelphia's tie saved the 2020 edition of the NFC East from being the worst division in modern league history through four games.

Instead, this edition of the NFC East is merely the second-worst division of the past 50 years, coming in one-half game ahead of the 1984 AFC Central, which went a combined 3-13. Since the league went to its eight-division, 32-team format in 2002, no division had failed to combine for at least four wins across the first four weeks of the season before the Cowboys, Eagles, Giants and Washington joined up to be wasted by the rest of the league.

They are hella bad.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, turtle28 said:

That’s a lost cause for the Giants. They’re almost certainly as bad as us, maybe worse than us so they’re probably looking at a top 5 pick even like maybe us too.

Sig bet that they at least win one, if not sweep us?

7 minutes ago, Woz said:

Sig bet that they at least win one, if not sweep us?

No bc for one I can’t figure out to load the signatures on this new format, I feel awful that the Steven Sims sign Mike23 made for me hasn’t been posted yet but I couldn’t figure it out on may laptop or my phone so, I gave up.

Also, I think we split with the Giants too or they even sweep us. I think we’re a bit better than them mostly bc our DL is the best unit on either team by far but, it’s really a toss up between us and the, we’ll both be picking in or around the top 5 IMO with anywhere from 3 to 5 wins.

3 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

No bc for one I can’t figure out to load the signatures on this new format, I feel awful that the Steven Sims sign Mike23 made for me hasn’t been posted yet but I couldn’t figure it out on may laptop or my phone so, I gave up.

1. Click on your name in the top right
  2. Click Account Settings
  3. Once the next page loads, click Signature.
  4. Either paste in the graphic, or click on Insert Image from URL

3 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Also, I think we split with the Giants too or they even sweep us. I think we’re a bit better than them mostly bc our DL is the best unit on either team by far but, it’s really a toss up between us and the, we’ll both be picking in or around the top 5 IMO with anywhere from 3 to 5 wins.

3-5 wins at this point seems VERY optimistic

Edited by Woz

37 minutes ago, Woz said:
  1. Click on your name in the top right
  2. Click Account Settings
  3. Once the next page loads, click Signature.
  4. Either paste in the graphic, or click on Insert Image from URL

3-5 wins at this point seems VERY optimistic

I’ll try it again, but I’ve tried to do all of that numerous times.

It’s the NFL, teams sometimes surprise other teams and win. We won 3 games last year and the Giants won what, 4? 

Our teams aren’t any worse than they were last year. It’s really hard to win 0, 1 or 2 games in the NFL. Most teams win a few no one expected them too. So, 3-5 seems about right.

15 hours ago, turtle28 said:

Our teams aren’t any worse than they were last year.

https://i1.wp.com/media2.giphy.com/media/91fEJqgdsnu4E/giphy.gif

... the GIFS ... they're ... BROKEN?!?

16 hours ago, turtle28 said:

It’s really hard to win 0, 1 or 2 games in the NFL

They're doing their darnedest to try, though!

• Like 1

The east is a a story of failing offensive lines.  The redskins knew they had a subpar oline and just rolled with it.  The eagles are getting crushed by injuries.  Dallas is having injury problems with what was once an epic oline.  And the giants actually invested into a lot of young talent but it just isn't going so well.