Week 13 Gameday thread

RamRod

Just now, marshawn lynch said:

Well the league always preaches player safety. They should honestly suspend Gronkowski the rest of the season. It's one thing if it was just a fight but he hit a defenseless player and gave him a concussion. Gronk admitted it was intentional and he was frustrated. So he just targeted a player and injured him. There is no room that in this sport. Shouldn't suit up the rest of the season for intentionally injuring a player and in the head no less.

It was made vey clear by ET that this discussion in this thread is done. Take it elsewhere, for everyone’s sake.

Just now, RuralBill said:

Not looking at stats. What Kamara does, what I see him do, is stuff I haven't seen from a RB since AD or LDT. Just amazing. Ingram is not on the same level when you watch them. 

I agree, but Ingram is starting to get overlooked a bit, and he has been great this year.

1 minute ago, RuralBill said:

Not looking at stats. What Kamara does, what I see him do, is stuff I haven't seen from a RB since AD or LDT. Just amazing. Ingram is not on the same level when you watch them. 

I agree. Ingram has been great for us this year. Kamara has been special.

1 minute ago, domepatrol91 said:

It was made vey clear by ET that this discussion in this thread is done. Take it elsewhere, for everyone’s sake.

Well how am I supposed to know that... I'm not gonna search through 37 pages to know that it has been banned. And to be honest I don't know why I can't discuss a football play. That's kind of a point of this forum. It's not like it's trolling or getting off topic. It's just discussing a football play

2 minutes ago, iknowcool said:

Hopefully we play anyone but the Saints in the playoffs.  Not saying they are the best team, but they are the team we match-up with the worst.  Even the Eagles we were able to keep up with.  Saints offense is just too much for our defense.

This game is far from over.

Just now, marshawn lynch said:

Well how am I supposed to know that... I'm not gonna search through 37 pages to know that it has been banned. And to be honest I don't know why I can't discuss a football play. That's kind of a point of this forum. It's not like it's trolling or getting off topic. It's just discussing a football play

It's been discussed to death and incites riots in the streets.

2 minutes ago, iknowcool said:

Hopefully we play anyone but the Saints in the playoffs.  Not saying they are the best team, but they are the team we match-up with the worst.  Even the Eagles we were able to keep up with.  Saints offense is just too much for our defense.

Saints offense is very easy to stop. Stop the run and it's over. Brees and the passing game is not very good this year.

1 minute ago, marshawn lynch said:

Given the direction the conversation was going between two posters, we chose to drop it. 

Bad apples ruin the barrel.

Archived