2023 Around the League

HuskieBear

3 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

I actually laughed out loud at that one.

Speaking of which there were two posters that liked those comments. Not going to lie, that was confusing.

I think I was one. It’s hard to comprehend my motives generally, I either like little boys or I appreciate a good old fashioned troll retaliation. Don’t even get me started on jaw droppers like people using the r word 

19 minutes ago, Docknstein11 said:

Bengals put up 3 points, Seahawks blown out by rival, Giants with one of the most humiliating losses in recent memory. All teams expected to be good. Helps put week 1 into perspective. 

True, can't put too much into one game. The issue with the Bears vs these teams is they all have a full season that showed they have the ability to play well, so this looks like an aberration for them at the moment. Right now it looks like a full continuation of the 2022 season for the Bears. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sugashane said:

True, can't put too much into one game. The issue with the Bears vs these teams is they all have a full season that showed they have the ability to play well, so this looks like an aberration for them at the moment. Right now it looks like a full continuation of the 2022 season for the Bears. 

True but on the flip side remember how happy and excited everyone was last season when we beat the Niners in week 1 and the whole team were doing mud slides on the field in celebration only to be followed up by 14 losses in the following 16 games ?

Like I have a lot of doubts right now about this team after that showing yesterday but I'm trying to stay level headed here and not overreact

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

I've actually started to like him. That is awful. I can't even imagine being a Jets fan (actually I can because I'm a fan of the ****ty Bears). Saleh looked visibly sad

Zach Wilson, the Future. 

Same though, I’m excited to see what he can do. Hopefully the cart-off injury isn’t too serious. 

Aaron Rodgers walking but very gingerly. He’s at the very least out for the game. I think his quote where he said he’d like to play at long as Brady is going to learn how well his body holds up in his 40’s