Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 26 - Taco Bowl XXVI Posted!)

10 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

NZ has a rough two games (at FRE and vs PHO) but I think IND beats EGY this week and finishes the job. This last loss to EGY did me in.

14 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Of note to you: I think you need NZ (and IND) to lose out. Hoping LM loses out is no good as that would involve Indianapolis winning (who has the head to head tiebreaker). So I think the only scenario you have is to take New Zealand's spot

Actually it may not be true that you can't take LM's spot nor do you *need* IND to lose out (although you definitely need them to lose next week tho)... If all three Yellow teams still in the running finish 8-8, I think IND would have the worst division record & thus be ranked 3rd in the division. NZ would win the division and the wildcard would come down to LM vs the 3rd place team in the Green division (which if you win out would be you thanks to your head to head matchup vs Berlin in the final week, and you'd beat LM on Conf record)

... this is why i stopped looking at these scenarios before the final week tbh lol. Too many variables

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Actually it may not be true that you need IND to lose out (definitely have to lose next week tho)... If all three finish 8-8, I think IND would have the worst division record & thus be ranked 3rd in the division. NZ would win the division and the wildcard would come down to LM vs a potentially 8-8 team in the Green division (which if you win out you'd win on Conf record)

... this is why i stopped looking at these scenarios before the final week tbh lol. Too many variables

Woah, insane. Thanks for the information.

19 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Actually it may not be true that you can't take LM's spot nor do you *need* IND to lose out (although you definitely need them to lose next week tho)... If all three Yellow teams still in the running finish 8-8, I think IND would have the worst division record & thus be ranked 3rd in the division. NZ would win the division and the wildcard would come down to LM vs the 3rd place team in the Green division (which if you win out would be you thanks to your head to head matchup vs Berlin in the final week, and you'd beat LM on Conf record)

200.gif

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Yup. I noticed that too. Although this week could just end things once and for all. The loss last week was a big blow.

WEEK 15 (Sat, August 19th)

@TheKillerNacho As the noon EST roster deadline has passed for Week 15, I ask that the following moves be made for Week 16. Please do NOT apply these moves to Week 15. (This is important. I can re-post these moves after the Week 15 games are posted, but I don't want to miss out.)

Please drop Damien Harris (thank you for your service, good sir) and add Cam Akers, RB1.

Please drop Cole Holcomb (thank you for your service, good sir) and add Nick Herbig, OLB, PS. (NOT Nate.)

Roster changes for Week 16:

RB: Cam Akers (LAR), Austin Ekeler (LAC)

DE: Joey Bosa (LAC), Calijah Kancey (TB)
NT: Jeffery Simmons (TEN)
OLB: T.J. Watt (PIT)Aidan Hutchinson (DET)
ILB: De'Vondre Campbell (GB), Zaven Collins (ARI)

PS: Isiah Pacheco (KC), Mac Jones (NE), Daniel Jones (NYG), Amon-Ra St. Brown (DET)*, Nick Herbig (PIT)

43 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

@TheKillerNacho As the noon EST roster deadline has passed for Week 15, I ask that the following moves be made for Week 16. Please do NOT apply these moves to Week 15. (This is important. I can re-post these moves after the Week 15 games are posted, but I don't want to miss out.)

Please drop Damien Harris (thank you for your service, good sir) and add Cam Akers, RB1.

Please drop Cole Holcomb (thank you for your service, good sir) and add Nick Herbig, OLB, PS. (NOT Nate.)

Roster changes for Week 16:

RB: Cam Akers (LAR), Austin Ekeler (LAC)

DE: Joey Bosa (LAC), Calijah Kancey (TB)
NT: Jeffery Simmons (TEN)
OLB: T.J. Watt (PIT)Aidan Hutchinson (DET)
ILB: De'Vondre Campbell (GB), Zaven Collins (ARI)

PS: Isiah Pacheco (KC), Mac Jones (NE), Daniel Jones (NYG), Amon-Ra St. Brown (DET)*, Nick Herbig (PIT)

Please do - I will almost certainly forget and cannot make the transaction while the week is in progress

• Like 1