Madden SUX thread

Ty21

Online seems a lot more skill-based, but that could be because we are in the first week and players haven't found the cheese yet.

But they really fixed a lot of the problems from last year with H2H play.  Corner routes aren't as OP.  DBs play the ball much better and they nerfed the heck out of deep throws.  Last year all you needed was to throw a high pass to a tall receiver and aggressive catch.  Punt fakes are nerfed.

The 2 biggest problems I have so far

1) returning kicks is STUPID easy

2) it is too easy for QBs to get outside the pocket, even with QB contain on

Ended up giving into my football itch and bought it and the reviews weren't kidding... The performance on PC is ridiculous. Gameplay itself isn't bad but the menu lag is ridiculous... Don't know about lag during online play as I haven't played any online games.

I like the new superstar mode but holy crap did they blatantly rip off 2K with a lot of it.

On 8/21/2023 at 4:28 AM, rob_shadows said:

Ended up giving into my football itch and bought it and the reviews weren't kidding... The performance on PC is ridiculous. Gameplay itself isn't bad but the menu lag is ridiculous... Don't know about lag during online play as I haven't played any online games.

I like the new superstar mode but holy crap did they blatantly rip off 2K with a lot of it.

Menu lag is atrocious on any system.

The hot fix they did on I want to say Tuesday or Wednesday completely fixed all franchise disconnect issues, thankfully. Having a great time doing a 4 person franchise. Scouting could be revamped again, I really hate the way they have it set up now. 

1 hour ago, JBURGE said:

The hot fix they did on I want to say Tuesday or Wednesday completely fixed all franchise disconnect issues, thankfully. Having a great time doing a 4 person franchise. Scouting could be revamped again, I really hate the way they have it set up now. 

tumblr_n0tany1Dal1rzik3go1_500.gif

• Like 1

On 8/25/2023 at 9:19 AM, JBURGE said:

I can confirm, all the connection issues have been fixed. 

2 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Idk I was waiting for the first roster update to get started. I usually don’t do the most obvious team though.

Raiders, Broncos, Patriots, Browns, Titans, Vikings, Rams, Bucs are all possibilities then.