2018 Free Agency targets

AZBearsFan

26 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

Agree. Inman and White should both be listed at 6 since White will be on IR early. 

I'd be pretty content with Windy's setup after that though. 

1 put up ok stats with a new offense and team halfway through the season

1 finds screen routes too complicated to understand and can't do anything else

yeah let's play the latter one 

5 minutes ago, Tyty said:

1 put up ok stats with a new offense and team halfway through the season

1 finds screen routes too complicated to understand and can't do anything else

yeah let's play the latter one 

IMO the only reason White will get another shot is he is fully guaranteed. Pace is hoping to salvage something, but White just can't be relied upon for anything. If he gets his 1st career TD this year, I'll be surprised.

On 1/20/2018 at 2:56 PM, WindyCity said:

There are 3 potential deep threat WRs that I think will be available in the 2nd round

Anthony Miller

James Washington

Christian Kirk

A guy who I think sneaks into this group is DJ Moore. I read somewhere yesterday that scouts are touting him as one of the few guys that will crack low 4.3's. 

16 minutes ago, pigsooie5 said:

A guy who I think sneaks into this group is DJ Moore. I read somewhere yesterday that scouts are touting him as one of the few guys that will crack low 4.3's. 

Good call.

At 6'1" 215lbs he also has the build to run the crossing routes and drags that go along with the deeper routes. I am a fan of his.

Another guy flying super under the radar in the FA market this year is Pats OLB Marquis Flowers.

25 years old and I'm his last 4 games including the 2 playoff games he has 19 TT, 4.5 sacks.

6th rounder from the Bengals in 2014, a draft class Mike Zimmer probably had his hands all over in grading. Especially late rounders. Goes to NE and has a semi break out year this year but BB is weird about letting players like this go. 

Smells like a classic 'Akiem Hicks' type of signing.

2 hours ago, pigsooie5 said:

Another guy flying super under the radar in the FA market this year is Pats OLB Marquis Flowers.

25 years old and I'm his last 4 games including the 2 playoff games he has 19 TT, 4.5 sacks.

6th rounder from the Bengals in 2014, a draft class Mike Zimmer probably had his hands all over in grading. Especially late rounders. Goes to NE and has a semi break out year this year but BB is weird about letting players like this go. 

Smells like a classic 'Akiem Hicks' type of signing.

I’d like that move quite a bit. He’s been unblockable this postseason. 

I read on Bleacher report that the talks between Laundry and the Dolphins are not going well.  He is also looking for devonte adams money.  the word disrespect has been thrown around.  I am so torn by Jarvis Laundry.  he is a damn good WR but he is also a head case and a kneeler. 

13 minutes ago, Rogerthat said:

I read on Bleacher report that the talks between Laundry and the Dolphins are not going well.  He is also looking for devonte adams money.  the word disrespect has been thrown around.  I am so torn by Jarvis Laundry.  he is a damn good WR but he is also a head case and a kneeler. 

With his speed, he could play TE in this system.

Archived