2018 Free Agency targets

AZBearsFan

15 minutes ago, IronMike84 said:

Oh please let Mayfield to the Bills happen. I so badly want to see rabid drunk dudes in Baker Mayfield jerseys getting powerbombed through flaming tables off of the back of pickup truck tailgates every Sunday.

This totally changes how I want the draft to happen. Had not considered from this angle.  It's perfect. 

26 minutes ago, Rogerthat said:

Tyrann mathieu cut. We interested 

27 minutes ago, Rogerthat said:

Tyrann mathieu cut. We interested 

I’d def kick the tires on him, if he returns to form he’s dominant.

22 minutes ago, Pdogg said:

I’d def kick the tires on him, if he returns to form he’s dominant.

That' what I said when there was talk about him being up for trade. 

He was overpaid to be traded for, but still worth a shot at a fair price. 

53 minutes ago, Superman(DH23) said:

So we still have a need on the DL and quite a bit of space how bout Suh or Richardson?

I'd be down for either of them. Still not a fan of Suh but he hasnt done anything stupid in a while that i remember. Extremely high ceilings, and either and Hicks would be hellish in the middle of our nickel. 

I am hoping the defensive wave of FAs come tomorrow or the next.  Honey badger is interesting. We need a nickel guy   I still don’t like Suh from his cheap play in Detroit I would pass. Richardson would be awesome. But really Mitch Unrine is just fine 

1 hour ago, Rogerthat said:

I am hoping the defensive wave of FAs come tomorrow or the next.  Honey badger is interesting. We need a nickel guy   I still don’t like Suh from his cheap play in Detroit I would pass. Richardson would be awesome. But really Mitch Unrine is just fine 

If you would pass on Suh because of some shady stuff he did a few years ago, you're foolish. and Unrien signed with TB for 3/10.5 today. Honey Badger I'm thinking ends up on either NY team, both have his ex-DCs there, and NYJ still have plenty of money to burn

32 minutes ago, WindyCity said:

Still some interesting edge defenders available.

Marquis Flowers
Kony Ealy
Jeremiah Attouchu
Aaron Lynch

We need to add at least 1 and probably bring Houston back.

I'm terrified OLB is going to be like our WR problem for the past couple of years. Ugh.

@WindyCity you'll have to explain the Flowers infatuation you have my friend, I don't get it

Ealy is intriguing but can he play standing up?

Attouchu is a younger Sam Acho in my eyes

Aaron Lynch makes the most sense... but is he really just a POS?

FA and this draft are no good at EDGE IMO. Edmunds I love but he's a project, Davenport is a super-freak but extremely raw, Landry is a weaker/less explosive Vic Beasley

8 hours ago, Rogerthat said:

While I agree, Mitch Unrein signed with the Tampa Bay Bucs. We now have a glaring hole and a lack of depth along the DL. Dontari Poe would be another fun one to watch next to Hicks and Goldman.

5 hours ago, G08 said:

I'm terrified OLB is going to be like our WR problem for the past couple of years. Ugh.

@WindyCity you'll have to explain the Flowers infatuation you have my friend, I don't get it

Ealy is intriguing but can he play standing up?

Attouchu is a younger Sam Acho in my eyes

Aaron Lynch makes the most sense... but is he really just a POS?

FA and this draft are no good at EDGE IMO. Edmunds I love but he's a project, Davenport is a super-freak but extremely raw, Landry is a weaker/less explosive Vic Beasley

Flowers has really intriguing potential. 5.5 sacks in his last 5 games, 26 years old, would thrive in this system with more reps. 

Marquise Flowers

-Experience playing off the ball and rushing the passer

-Good size, 6'3" 250lbs.

-Elite physical tools, 4.5 [40] 37.5" vert

-4.5 sacks in his last 5 games including 2 in the playoffs

-Started 2 games in 2017 and had 15 tackles and 2.5 sacks

Flowers is not going to come in and lock down a position, but he is a versatile athlete that seems to have some natural pass rush ability when he is unleashed in that role.

Archived