NPF to be suspended first six games of the season

titans0021

22 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

given this team's pathological aversion to adding OL depth, i'd guess skoronski starts the season at RT and we have some kind of roos/levin mess at guard.

Jamarco Jones or Duncan could be in the mix for RT, I would think.  I guess the question then would be are they worse as RTs than whoever would be as a LG.

14 minutes ago, renndawg37 said:

Could Brunskill be an option? He has started at RT before. 

Then we need a RG.

The presumed starting lineup from left to right is Dillard, Skoronski, Brewer, Brunskill, NPF.  With NPF out, there has to be a reshuffling somehow, but the best option is probably going to depend on where the best player is behind those five, and where they fit.

1 hour ago, TitanLegend said:

I was gonna say Quinton Spain is still a free agent and we could put him at RG and let Brunskill play RT for the first six games, but Spain didn't play at all last year for some reason, so dunno if he decided to hang it up or what.

Him and Simmons in camp would be good for a minimum of three TC brawls lol.

20 hours ago, TitanLegend said:

I was gonna say Quinton Spain is still a free agent and we could put him at RG and let Brunskill play RT for the first six games, but Spain didn't play at all last year for some reason, so dunno if he decided to hang it up or what.

I'd do it solely to see Big Jeff punch him out lol. Spain is a clown.