Mascot Mafia Sign Up and Thread

bcb1213

32 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

No, I agree with all this.

I just find it odd that tyty was really quick to write off pirates as mafia in favor of an alignment we didn’t even know was in the game.

Does an NHL mafia make sense to anyone else? It seems like an odd choice but I guess anything is possible.

I’m not trying to set tyty up for anything, but I want to know if he knows something else..

I think it’s just as likely that Malf is making the whole thing up to try to clear himself. Like he did with his PGO claim when he said he could send out a gun that would kill a non-civ.

Can anyone else confirm any knowledge of an NHL alignment? 

I guessed first that maybe NHL banned mascots or something (I don't know anything about hockey) but googled it and apparently not. Honestly I have no idea.

16 minutes ago, Tyty said:

I trust malf at this point. I do not trust Bucs though. He is definitely soemthing. 

I think I trust malf, but the NHL being mafia just seems super random and his claim seems off. I’m hoping he finds maf tonight 

I don’t trust Bucs either, malf said he thinks Bucs is a powered civ though so I’m not sure what to think.

I think dome might've just trying to find something that wasn't there, more than trying to make me look bad. 

I don’t have to make you look bad, it just happens. And I’m still not sure that “something wasn’t there”.

I trust you about as far as I can throw you, but don’t really have a good reason to doubt you other than a big swing in play style since the start of the game. And I do feel like you know more than you’re letting on, which definitely isn’t a scum tell... but makes me nervous all the same.

37 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

I think it’s just as likely that Malf is making the whole thing up to try to clear himself. Like he did with his PGO claim when he said he could send out a gun that would kill a non-civ.

I trust Malf at this point. The difference between this claim and the last one is that the last one was based upon facts. In Bucs' game, mafia could give out a gun that backfired. Malf did so and he was lucky (or skilled?) enough that it hit a third-party. In order for his fake claim to work in this game, he would have to know that there wasn't an actual detective to counter-claim him. I highly highly doubt that town has zero detectives and that detective was given as a cover role.

Just now, Whicker said:

In order for his fake claim to work in this game, he would have to know that there wasn't an actual detective to counter-claim him. I highly highly doubt that town has zero detectives and that detective was given as a cover role.

Yeah that’s true. It still doesn’t sit right with me, but you’re right. 

1 hour ago, MathMan said:

low activity, i was putting up xmas decorations and couldnt follow closely, and it was a weekend, possibility of being quick lynched.

it was a bad decision though. i regret it

Can you explain the wording of your invest result?

35 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

I think I trust malf, but the NHL being mafia just seems super random and his claim seems off. I’m hoping he finds maf tonight 

I don’t trust Bucs either, malf said he thinks Bucs is a powered civ though so I’m not sure what to think.

I don’t have to make you look bad, it just happens. And I’m still not sure that “something wasn’t there”.

I trust you about as far as I can throw you, but don’t really have a good reason to doubt you other than a big swing in play style since the start of the game. And I do feel like you know more than you’re letting on, which definitely isn’t a scum tell... but makes me nervous all the same.

That's exactly it though. NHL is very random so why the hell would he make that up? I'm still trying to make sense of it. Math is a smart guy, if he was lying it would make sense to choose something more in line with the opposite of a mascot 

Archived