Invincible Season 2 *SPOILERS**

Manny/Patrick

39 minutes ago, Blackstar12 said:

Hide contents

I’m surprised they revealed Omni-man and Invincible reunion this early in the season/show. I thought they’d reveal it later in the season.

Yeah, it felt fast but I understand it. There’s a lot of material they prolly want to get to and need to keep it moving. Not sure how many seasons they’re planning but the final 12 issues of the comic book are so damn good that I hope they get to finish strong with that arc. 

37 minutes ago, thrILL! said:

Yeah, it felt fast but I understand it. There’s a lot of material they prolly want to get to and need to keep it moving. Not sure how many seasons they’re planning but the final 12 issues of the comic book are so damn good that I hope they get to finish strong with that arc. 

I heard they only want 6 seasons so it makes sense hopefully they pace themselves for the final season so far so good. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

This series and Castlevania on Netflix are both top tier. I hope they both keep making new seasons for at least a few more years. X-Men '97 is off to a good start, but I need to see heads exploding once in a while. Call me old fashioned. 

spoilers 

Spoiler

Anyone else think Rex and the girl that shrinks should’ve realistically stayed dead. Rex was down for awhile and all of a sudden when he gets back up and snake dude doesn’t attempt to shoot him again. As for the girl that shrinks he failed and supposedly suffocated the first time and she couldn’t break through the big guy muscles. She then like Rex miraculously get out. 

• 2 weeks later...
Spoiler

Not a fan of all the Guardians surviving. Especially the last bit with Duplicate. Not a fan of how they handled the multiverse guy or the part with Mark getting stuck in a different world to just magically whisk him back to his universe and timeline. 

Still excited for season 3 though.