Training Camp 2023

SemperFeist

4 hours ago, swede700 said:

Of course Kirk wants Dalton Risner to be a Viking, he is sick and tired of getting his face smashed game in and game out.  

No clue how the Vikings would have the cash to bring him in, especially since they just paid up for Hunter even if it is one year.  Risner would easily be $9 to $14 mil a year....back in 2019 I wish the Vikings would have drafted Risner instead of Bradbury and in my book Risner has easily been the better more consistent pro than Bradbury has.  

6 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

Of course Kirk wants Dalton Risner to be a Viking, he is sick and tired of getting his face smashed game in and game out.  

No clue how the Vikings would have the cash to bring him in, especially since they just paid up for Hunter even if it is one year.  Risner would easily be $9 to $14 mil a year....back in 2019 I wish the Vikings would have drafted Risner instead of Bradbury and in my book Risner has easily been the better more consistent pro than Bradbury has.  

This late in the offseason, his contract is gonna be closer to 5m than 10+m. There’s gotta be something physically wrong for him to be on the market this long.

Edited by JDBrocks
  • Like 1